Annicare Employee Reviews for Care Worker

4.1Pay & Benefits
Totally avoid
Care Worker (Former Employee) –  North Hykeham, Lincolnshire24 May 2018
So many promises made initially, as was told they had the work I wanted prior to paying £40 for training (this is quite lucrative for them.. ) get you on their training course... they can't loose as they have your money and you pay for the uniform.. £15. (have contacted agencies since who have been startled that you have to pay for training and a uniform with and a monthly charge to use their app. ) Was promised training certificates, only to find after passing the training they withhold your certificates and only issue them when you have worked with them for 12 weeks! The Placement dept. sends texts through with work thats miles away..and hardly any work to go round yet they are always recruiting staff...I guess because of the £40 they make with every applicant who trains... very disappointing company. I am out of pocket and I wish I had been warned... so avoid if I were you!
Pros
Cons
hardly any work, 90% of work offered is miles away, make promises they can't fulfil.
Official response from Annicare
20 June 2018

I am really sorry to hear that you have had this experience. Please contact me to discuss in detail. We are always striving to improve and welcome any feedback on how we can do this.

Good eperience
Care Assistant/Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Lincolnshire10 June 2017
opportunity to learn new skills and see new and different care environments without the pressure to commit to a specific work pattern. Pay was good but in some settings felt it should have been higher.
Official response from Annicare
20 June 2018

Thank you for your review. Great to hear you are gaining new skills. Please contact Annicare if we can offer any further support within your role.