Annicare Employee Reviews in Lincoln

Depends on what your after
Health Care Assistant (HCA) (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire29 May 2019
I have worked for Annicare for a couple of months now. If you are okay driving 45min to a 1hour for a shift this company is fine. They say at interview it should be now and again your sent that far away but it got to a point it was everyshift. The shifts get sent out to everyone so if you dont reply straight away there normally gone. Also they say you normally have shifts booked in for the whole month because really busy. Some days it was drivr 45 minutes or dont have a shift.

Also you think your on a good wage. But then you don't get holiday pay or milage back. So if your driving 45 minutes away the extra is being spent on fuel and car maintenance.
Pros
You can pick your shifts and hours
Amazing place to work
Employee - Placements Team (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire5 July 2018
I work in the office at Annicare and I love coming to work every day, we have a great team here and it feels amazing to make a difference to peoples lives. Every day I communicate with our carers and nurses and it's brilliant to be able to build a relationship with them and each shift we book allows our great workers to make a difference. Seeing the impact our workers have within the different sectors we supply into is brilliant. We have the most supportive managers who are there for both us as office staff and the carers and nurses. I would recommend anybody into the office or onto our books.
employee
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire5 July 2018
Great company and FANTASTIC MANAGER
Great Pay
Great opportunities for Career progression
Very Supportive team
COULDN'T BE HAPPIER WORKING FOR ANNICARE !
Top business!
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire3 July 2018
Great variety of work
Great training
Great team
Amazing!!
Really glad to have them service lincoln and nottingham
Supply carers and nurses and look after clients and carers alike
Pros
Flexible great pay
Caring
HCA (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire22 June 2018
Working for Annicare has been an eye opener. From walking in the office you are greeted with a receptionist and a beverage.
Staff are very friendly and approachable and i have only to pick up the phone if i have any queries and there is always someone there to help me. Well done Annicare for doing what you do in a way that helps and supports everyone.
Pros
Plenty of work, Pay, Flexibility, Caring.
Great company to work for
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire20 June 2018
I was provided with the opportunity to start my career in care with a 4 day training programme. It was very informative and prepared me to work within different care services.
It was a scary jump from the work I usually do but I am so pleased I grabbed the opportunity.
I have met some amazing care staff who are so positive about their experience of Annicare and the office staff have been nothing but supportive.
Pros
Great support and training
Actually a great place to work.
HCA/Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire20 June 2018
I was unemployed and pretty hopeless before I came across Annicare, I feel valued and useful. The staff in the office work so hard to keep you up to date and they will try and match you to the most fitting place. Flexible hours, great pay ,wonderful staff and rewarding work. What more could you ask for?
Pros
Flexible hours, great pay, great staff
Work for a company that cares and supports you!
Support Worker/Carer (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire19 June 2018
I have been with Annicare for over 5 months now, they are very supportive. Its nice to work for a company that care. They are very flexible and some weeks I will work more than others due to childcare commitments. They put on training every month that we all can attend, its nice as I get to meet other care staff. Next month I am attending Basic life support and Managing Violence and Aggression, this opens me up to a lot more shifts.

I work with the elderly, palliative care and mental health. I am also starting to work on homecare packages and I am really enjoying that. Any training that I need for these areas they will provide.

They are all very friendly in head office and will always be there for a chat or any advice needed.
Pros
lots of hours
Fantastic!
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire19 June 2018
I started with annicare earlier in the year with little experience in the sector (many years in early years and safeguarding) the training was extremely helpful and yes there is a charge but it benefited me, so well worth it! There is always someone at the end of the phone should you need them and when you go to the office you feel welcome! I've traveled further than I intended but as I enjoy going there I don't find it an issue, the pay makes up for it. I have progressed in many ways in the 4months I have worked there and have experienced many different aspects of care, if you don't like somewhere they won't make you go back! I absolutely love my job with annicare and couldn't imagine working anywhere else!
Great Team
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire19 June 2018
I have found Annicare to be a great mix of different people with different experiences. This all goes to add the quality of support that is available.

It is busy here and is growing steadily and consistently. It's sad to see some negative responses. They certainly don't reflect what iv'e seen in the last year hat all.
Pros
Flexible hours and rewarding job
Love this company
Carer Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire19 June 2018
Flexible working and superb office staff that look after you, I never knew that I could work when I want where I want. Always get a quick response from the office if I need help.
Pros
Flexibility
20 June 2018

Thank you for your review. I am so pleased to hear of your positive experience. Thank you for all you do for Annicare.

Great Agency
Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire19 June 2018
I started working at Annicare around 6 months ago. Due to personal circumstances I needed more flexible working hours than my previous employer could offer. Id used agencies before but always struggled to secure enough shifts through them.

Annicare is different, I've never had a shortage of work offered to me, and have had regular repeat work at locations that fits around my new time-limits.

The staff at the head office are lovely and guided me through the recruitment process so smoothly. The pay is also good so I have no complaints!
Pros
Great pay. Great availability of shifts that fit me. Great staff, always helpful.
Cons
No big ones I can think of
20 June 2018

Thank you for your review. I am so pleased to hear about your positive experience. Thank you for all you do for Annicare.

Great agency
HCA/Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire19 June 2018
Offers flexibility - we are able to say what days we want to work and most of the time I am booked up. The training cost is taken after you have worked your first month so this is not an advance payment and is great value for a years worth of online and face to face training which is offered at least once a month.
I love the flexibility and the variety of work I get. I have been with them over 19 months now.
Pros
Variety of work
Cons
Cancellations
20 June 2018

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear about your positive experience. Thank you for all you do for Annicare.

Great team
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire31 May 2018
Ive just started working for them and have found them brilliant and training great. I feel very supported in my role. There is a good choice and shifts at different services to suit me. Im a happy chap.
Pros
Choice of shifts
Cons
Long shifts
20 June 2018

Thank you for your review. Its great to hear you have enjoyed the training we provide. Thank you for all you do for Annicare.

Lots of care sectors to work in
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire21 May 2018
A variety of care work to get involved in and the training is brilliant.
Staff are really friendly and helpful. I love the work that i do and couldn't imagine working anywhere else.
20 June 2018

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear you have enjoyed our training. Thank you for all you for Annicare.

No good
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire27 April 2018
They don't have enough work Shifts and sent on group text to everyone. If you can't respond you don't get any shifts. They advertise for staff but there's not enough work for the people there. I thought I'd done something wrong and asked them they said it's just quiet now but it's been for motnhs and met someone else who works for them and they said they were leaving because they nevery had any work. They don't pay holiday, they say its paid alresdy but it doesnt say on the wage slip and I didn't know. I had to cancel my holiday.
Pros
Arent any pros
Cons
No work
20 June 2018

I am sorry to hear that you have had this experience. Please contact us today to discuss in detail. We are always striving to improve and welcome any feedback to help us do this.