Annicare

Annicare Employee Reviews in Lincoln

Lincoln23 reviews
Amazing place to work
Shifts are always available

Great for work life balance

Variety and good choices

Staff have all been fantastic helpful and professional
You get to choose which days you do, so you can have however much time off you want which is great, but the shifts can get cancelled literally the day before you're due to work it
Pros
Flexible shifts
Cons
Unreliable
Not the worst job, but definitely not the best. Quite flexible in that you choose when you work, however there is little space for shorter shifts or evening work. Most of the shifts are 12-15 hours so sometimes difficult and draining. Previously had problems with Annicare cancelling my shifts, sometimes an hour before my start time, leaving me with less money than I needed. Little training provided.
A bit hit and miss for regular work but for student seeking casual work the work is ideal. Dependant in which area you live you may have to travel for extra work but the staff try their best to give you work in your own location.
I’m new to Annicare but have found them very good, always shifts available. Work life balance is brilliant and some really nice places I’ve been. Would highly recommend Annicare
I worked at Annicare for a few years on and off, you are really treated well, looked after and constantly encouraged to learn and train.

Busy. friendly and well organised working environment,
I have worked for Annicare for a couple of months now. If you are okay driving 45min to a 1hour for a shift this company is fine. They say at interview it should be now and again your sent that far away but it got to a point it was everyshift. The shifts get sent out to everyone so if you dont reply straight away there normally gone. Also they say you normally have shifts booked in for the whole month because really busy. Some days it was drivr 45 minutes or dont have a shift.

Also you think your on a good wage. But then you don't get holiday pay or milage back. So if your driving 45 minutes away the extra is being spent on fuel and car maintenance.
Pros
You can pick your shifts and hours
Cons
Love love love Annicare! They have been wonderful in supporting me through different life circumstances meaning my avalibilty changes weekly and they accomodate this. The placements girls are friendly and helpful. Lots of shifts in a number of sectors. As long as you are flexible then this company is great. Oh and the training they offer is brilliant! Julie does a fab job
Pros
Cons
Flexible !
I work in the office at Annicare and I love coming to work every day, we have a great team here and it feels amazing to make a difference to peoples lives. Every day I communicate with our carers and nurses and it's brilliant to be able to build a relationship with them and each shift we book allows our great workers to make a difference. Seeing the impact our workers have within the different sectors we supply into is brilliant. We have the most supportive managers who are there for both us as office staff and the carers and nurses. I would recommend anybody into the office or onto our books.
Great company and FANTASTIC MANAGER
Great Pay

Great opportunities for Career progression

Very Supportive team

COULDN'T BE HAPPIER WORKING FOR ANNICARE !
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Annicare?
Great variety of work
Great training

Great team

Amazing!!

Really glad to have them service lincoln and nottingham

Supply carers and nurses and look after clients and carers alike
Pros
Flexible great pay
Working for Annicare has been an eye opener. From walking in the office you are greeted with a receptionist and a beverage.
Staff are very friendly and approachable and i have only to pick up the phone if i have any queries and there is always someone there to help me. Well done Annicare for doing what you do in a way that helps and supports everyone.
Pros
Plenty of work, Pay, Flexibility, Caring.
I was provided with the opportunity to start my career in care with a 4 day training programme. It was very informative and prepared me to work within different care services.
It was a scary jump from the work I usually do but I am so pleased I grabbed the opportunity.

I have met some amazing care staff who are so positive about their experience of Annicare and the office staff have been nothing but supportive.
Pros
Great support and training
I was unemployed and pretty hopeless before I came across Annicare, I feel valued and useful. The staff in the office work so hard to keep you up to date and they will try and match you to the most fitting place. Flexible hours, great pay ,wonderful staff and rewarding work. What more could you ask for?
Pros
Flexible hours, great pay, great staff
I have been with Annicare for over 5 months now, they are very supportive. Its nice to work for a company that care. They are very flexible and some weeks I will work more than others due to childcare commitments. They put on training every month that we all can attend, its nice as I get to meet other care staff. Next month I am attending Basic life support and Managing Violence and Aggression, this opens me up to a lot more shifts.

I work with the elderly, palliative care and mental health. I am also starting to work on homecare packages and I am really enjoying that. Any training that I need for these areas they will provide.

They are all very friendly in head office and will always be there for a chat or any advice needed.
Pros
lots of hours
I started with annicare earlier in the year with little experience in the sector (many years in early years and safeguarding) the training was extremely helpful and yes there is a charge but it benefited me, so well worth it! There is always someone at the end of the phone should you need them and when you go to the office you feel welcome! I've traveled further than I intended but as I enjoy going there I don't find it an issue, the pay makes up for it. I have progressed in many ways in the 4months I have worked there and have experienced many different aspects of care, if you don't like somewhere they won't make you go back! I absolutely love my job with annicare and couldn't imagine working anywhere else!
I have found Annicare to be a great mix of different people with different experiences. This all goes to add the quality of support that is available.

It is busy here and is growing steadily and consistently. It's sad to see some negative responses. They certainly don't reflect what iv'e seen in the last year hat all.
Pros
Flexible hours and rewarding job
Flexible working and superb office staff that look after you, I never knew that I could work when I want where I want. Always get a quick response from the office if I need help.
Pros
Flexibility
20 June 2018
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased to hear of your positive experience. Thank you for all you do for Annicare.
I started working at Annicare around 6 months ago. Due to personal circumstances I needed more flexible working hours than my previous employer could offer. Id used agencies before but always struggled to secure enough shifts through them.

Annicare is different, I've never had a shortage of work offered to me, and have had regular repeat work at locations that fits around my new time-limits.

The staff at the head office are lovely and guided me through the recruitment process so smoothly. The pay is also good so I have no complaints!
Pros
Great pay. Great availability of shifts that fit me. Great staff, always helpful.
Cons
No big ones I can think of
20 June 2018
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased to hear about your positive experience. Thank you for all you do for Annicare.
Offers flexibility - we are able to say what days we want to work and most of the time I am booked up. The training cost is taken after you have worked your first month so this is not an advance payment and is great value for a years worth of online and face to face training which is offered at least once a month.
I love the flexibility and the variety of work I get. I have been with them over 19 months now.
Pros
Variety of work
Cons
Cancellations
20 June 2018
Thank you for your review. It is great to hear about your positive experience. Thank you for all you do for Annicare.
Ive just started working for them and have found them brilliant and training great. I feel very supported in my role. There is a good choice and shifts at different services to suit me. Im a happy chap.
Pros
Choice of shifts
Cons
Long shifts
20 June 2018
Thank you for your review. Its great to hear you have enjoyed the training we provide. Thank you for all you do for Annicare.