Annicare

Annicare Employee Reviews

I've worked with Annicare for over 3 years and I thoroughly enjoy it, the staff are excellent and the homes I work in are lovely, the working hours are flexible and you can basically work when suits you.
Pros
Shifts booked well in advance, training included.
Cons
No cons
You get to choose which days you do, so you can have however much time off you want which is great, but the shifts can get cancelled literally the day before you're due to work it
Pros
Flexible shifts
Cons
Unreliable
Really enjoyed my time working at this company, shifts were always available and sometimes the home would actually ask for you which was great! Uniform provided, time sheets provided, pay was on time each month, management were really lovely as is the whole office, you can always pop in to see them for a chat and support. Great company!
Amazing place to work
Shifts are always available

Great for work life balance

Variety and good choices

Staff have all been fantastic helpful and professional
Not the worst job, but definitely not the best. Quite flexible in that you choose when you work, however there is little space for shorter shifts or evening work. Most of the shifts are 12-15 hours so sometimes difficult and draining. Previously had problems with Annicare cancelling my shifts, sometimes an hour before my start time, leaving me with less money than I needed. Little training provided.
A bit hit and miss for regular work but for student seeking casual work the work is ideal. Dependant in which area you live you may have to travel for extra work but the staff try their best to give you work in your own location.
I enjoy working with annicare, life work balance, flexible hours etc I recommend this agency to anyone who's looking to make an extra income you have come to the right place.
I’m new to Annicare but have found them very good, always shifts available. Work life balance is brilliant and some really nice places I’ve been. Would highly recommend Annicare
Autoritaire thuisverpleegkundige die niet overlegt met collegas
I worked at Annicare for a few years on and off, you are really treated well, looked after and constantly encouraged to learn and train.

Busy. friendly and well organised working environment,
very unhappy with this servise right now :-( I waiting right now and meybe i change that on the future.people is friendly also managment.But i dont gave good review.Sorry
I have worked for Annicare for a couple of months now. If you are okay driving 45min to a 1hour for a shift this company is fine. They say at interview it should be now and again your sent that far away but it got to a point it was everyshift. The shifts get sent out to everyone so if you dont reply straight away there normally gone. Also they say you normally have shifts booked in for the whole month because really busy. Some days it was drivr 45 minutes or dont have a shift.

Also you think your on a good wage. But then you don't get holiday pay or milage back. So if your driving 45 minutes away the extra is being spent on fuel and car maintenance.
Pros
You can pick your shifts and hours
Cons
Having worked for Annicare from October of last year, I strongly recommend not to take up employment with them and alike use this company for shift cover for your business.

On an employment, from day one I started I have had issues.

They didn’t contact me for a number of weeks for work and it was be who chased them up for work.

I had not completed any training with these guys except a 3 hour Manuel handling (in house) training. All my mandatory training had in fact expired after 2015 yet I was working in different aspects of care without even being offered any training.

All staff members are paid different rates of pay, which under the Equality Act, I find, to be illegal. Some workers had been paid more than experienced staff.

You have no support from managers. No supervision after probation period (if there is one) and it seems they literally shove anyone and everyone here, there and everywhere to meet profits/targets.

Expect unplanned deductions from your wage packet every week.

£9.00 an hour is a fob off. You get paid £9.00 an hour but that includes your holiday pay which never gets expressed to you before or during employment.

As a customer, I’d highly recommend you stay away from the agency firm.

Staff files are fabricated with lies. For example, my personal staff file entailed all training I completed before 2015 yet stated it had been completed within the last 12 months.

Some staff worked as Team leaders without holding a Level 3, 2 or medication training.

Majority of the staff are employed without experience, shadowing or introduction.
 - more...
Pros
Work when you want.
Cons
Poor salary, no benefits, no training, no supervision, no communication
Due to my family and personal situation I can only commit to agency care work. Having registered with several agencies to maximise my chances Annicare has been by far the best.

Work always available, and a great training scheme. Does everything I would want an agency to do.

There are a few small fees for the training, but they are well worth it.

It does help a lot being able to drive, and worry how work would be effected if I lost my car though.
Pros
Good amount of work. Very Friendly and helpfull staff. Decent money.
Cons
Need to Drive (mostly).
Love love love Annicare! They have been wonderful in supporting me through different life circumstances meaning my avalibilty changes weekly and they accomodate this. The placements girls are friendly and helpful. Lots of shifts in a number of sectors. As long as you are flexible then this company is great. Oh and the training they offer is brilliant! Julie does a fab job
Pros
Cons
Flexible !
I work in the office at Annicare and I love coming to work every day, we have a great team here and it feels amazing to make a difference to peoples lives. Every day I communicate with our carers and nurses and it's brilliant to be able to build a relationship with them and each shift we book allows our great workers to make a difference. Seeing the impact our workers have within the different sectors we supply into is brilliant. We have the most supportive managers who are there for both us as office staff and the carers and nurses. I would recommend anybody into the office or onto our books.
Great company and FANTASTIC MANAGER
Great Pay

Great opportunities for Career progression

Very Supportive team

COULDN'T BE HAPPIER WORKING FOR ANNICARE !
Great variety of work
Great training

Great team

Amazing!!

Really glad to have them service lincoln and nottingham

Supply carers and nurses and look after clients and carers alike
Pros
Flexible great pay
Working for Annicare has been an eye opener. From walking in the office you are greeted with a receptionist and a beverage.
Staff are very friendly and approachable and i have only to pick up the phone if i have any queries and there is always someone there to help me. Well done Annicare for doing what you do in a way that helps and supports everyone.
Pros
Plenty of work, Pay, Flexibility, Caring.
I was provided with the opportunity to start my career in care with a 4 day training programme. It was very informative and prepared me to work within different care services.
It was a scary jump from the work I usually do but I am so pleased I grabbed the opportunity.

I have met some amazing care staff who are so positive about their experience of Annicare and the office staff have been nothing but supportive.
Pros
Great support and training
I was unemployed and pretty hopeless before I came across Annicare, I feel valued and useful. The staff in the office work so hard to keep you up to date and they will try and match you to the most fitting place. Flexible hours, great pay ,wonderful staff and rewarding work. What more could you ask for?
Pros
Flexible hours, great pay, great staff