Annicare
Annicare Employee Review

Unreliable

2 August 2020
You get to choose which days you do, so you can have however much time off you want which is great, but the shifts can get cancelled literally the day before you're due to work it
Pros
Flexible shifts
Cons
Unreliable
19 June 2018
Same roleSame location
Care Worker (Current Employee) - Lincoln, Lincolnshire
I started working at Annicare around 6 months ago. Due to personal circumstances I needed more flexible working hours than my previous employer could offer. Id used agencies before but always struggled to secure enough shifts through them.

Annicare is different, I've never had a shortage of work offered to me, and have had regular repeat work at locations that fits around my new time-limits.

The staff at the head office are lovely and guided me through the recruitment process so smoothly. The pay is also good so I have no complaints!
Pros
Great pay. Great availability of shifts that fit me. Great staff, always helpful.
Cons
No big ones I can think of
Comment – 20 June 2018
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased to hear about your positive experience. Thank you for all you do for Annicare.
24 May 2018
Same role
Care Worker (Former Employee) - North Hykeham, Lincolnshire
So many promises made initially, as was told they had the work I wanted prior to paying £40 for training (this is quite lucrative for them.. ) get you on their training course... they can't loose as they have your money and you pay for the uniform.. £15. (have contacted agencies since who have been startled that you have to pay for training and a uniform with and a monthly charge to use their app. ) Was promised training certificates, only to find after passing the training they withhold your certificates and only issue them when you have worked with them for 12 weeks! The Placement dept. sends texts through with work thats miles away..and hardly any work to go round yet they are always recruiting staff...I guess because of the £40 they make with every applicant who trains... very disappointing company. I am out of pocket and I wish I had been warned... so avoid if I were you!
Pros
Cons
hardly any work, 90% of work offered is miles away, make promises they can't fulfil.
Comment – 20 June 2018
I am really sorry to hear that you have had this experience. Please contact me to discuss in detail. We are always striving to improve and welcome any feedback on how we can do this.
23 February 2020
Same location
HVA (Current Employee) - Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Amazing place to work
Shifts are always available

Great for work life balance

Variety and good choices

Staff have all been fantastic helpful and professional