Angela Mortimer Plc

Angela Mortimer Plc Employee Reviews

United Kingdom10 reviews
They were nice people but they did not provide me with many opportunities as a temporary receptionist. They kept sending me to the same place which was extremely quiet.
I loved the freedom that I had I could do some work from home when I felt not good. I had a great manager very supporting and encouraging. I loved the workplace environment, very friendly and nicely decorated.
Contract work only so not much to say as I worked either for a variety of companies all different in their own way or I worked in different departments.
Cons
Good environment to learn keys skills that will set you up with future life skills. Tough environment. Good social side and offers opportunity to build great networks.
Angela Mortimer are very helpful with extremely positive team members, I would highly recommend them.They Found me an Ideal job within a short amount of time.
The manager is a misogynistic bully, who yell and swears freely to get his way like oversized, unruly toddler.

The staff are encouraged to compete with each other for his approval, creating the most toxic working environment I've ever seen since I started working at 16.

They pay well, if you're happy to sacrifice your self worth and mental health.
Pros
Centrally located.
Cons
Terrible people, working to terrible ethics
I worked for this company over 20 years ago, so not sure why I need to write a review. I'll therefore say that the work/life balance was good and I thoroughly enjoyed working there!!
Lovely staff very attentive and great at finding interesting roles that suit your needs. Payments were always on time. Good communication and advise from all team members
Pros
full rota given
Cons
some jobs too far away
Good experience of different sector cultures and challenge of working towards quotas and commission structures. A competitive team ethic and long hours.
Pros
Client relationships
Cons
Competitive culture
Great company to work for although not always guaranteed assignment I was one of the lucky few who always seem to have long term assignments due to my experience