Andron Facilities Management

Andron Facilities Management Employee Reviews

Featured review
Andron Facilities Management selected this as a representative review
Productive and fun place to work
Cleaner (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands15 January 2019
Adron is a great place to work. The work hours are convenient and the general management are very helpful and supportive. My work colleagues are hardworking and I enjoy working with them in a team environment.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Low working hours
Job/staff
Cleaner/Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester21 January 2020
Worse company i hvae ever worked for they lie and accuse you of not doing your job even though you have and when they want someone else in they just finish you.Went on holiday and came back to no job
28 January 2020

We’re sorry about the experience you have had with Andron FM, we strive to be a valued employer and we regret that we didn’t live up to those expectations here. If you’re open to discussing this further, please call us on 01224 723233 and ask to speak with our HR team. We’d really appreciate the opportunity to hear your feedback directly so that we can improve what we do.

Its not bad a job
Office Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Manchester7 January 2020
Cleanliness and punctuality will give you more comfortablelity. Relationships with most of the people enables you to work well. You need to fast and strong enough to keep up the task given.
21 January 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review Andron FM, your comments are much appreciated and we wish you all the best in the future.

Brill
Rochdale exchange shopping center (Former Employee) –  Rochdale22 November 2019
I would recomend to all friends and family i worked there for a while with my mum its brillant all management are lovely and friendly. One of my best jobs yet.

Andron
Cleaning Operative (Current Employee) –  Birmingham15 November 2019
Andron is the best company to work with and I like to work with them salary, hours,days, uniform manager supervisors are good when you're trying to book your holiday with them everything is alright
27 November 2019

Good shift patterns, terrible security and no benefits. Terrible management.
Janitor/Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Dunfermline21 October 2019
A typical shift would be 6 or 8 hours finishing at 1430 after a 6am start which is possibly difficult for some, but was fine for me. Andron were sub contracted under Technip FMC for cleaning and general labouring duties. Management was poor although my manager was generally OK and fair albeit sometimes disorganised and often abrupt, whilst being incorrect or wrong frequently. Fellow team members were friendly but with the exception of backstabbing at times and a likelyhood to 'stick you in'. No career prospects and no sense of progression. All in all a stop gap and I'll not miss Andron no more than they'll miss me. Boring overall also.
14 November 2019

Great place, great atmosphere, great people
Payroll Analyst (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, Aberdeen City21 October 2019
Working in the Head Office was a great experience. Everyone works with a family mentality that encourages everyone to work as one big team. There was a very personal approach to my training and progression plan and everyone is willing to help one another.
27 November 2019

Excellent company to work for
Business Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen / Dyce17 October 2019
I completed my one year placement in their head office which I enjoyed, working alongside HSEQ and HR. My colleagues were very nice and friendly. They were easy to get along with and are there to help if required. Andron has a family friendly atmosphere which I really liked as everyone in the workplace got along well.

Left to get on with it
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Sutton-In-Ashfield14 October 2019
If you do your job then you are left to get on with it, no inerference or micro managing
flexible hours providing you don't start before 3 pm which when cleaning offices is usual
27 November 2019

Worst place in my life they call them selves a company its a joke
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, Aberdeen City9 October 2019
Management dont have the slightest clue how to do their jobs
0% communication between management and cleaners
Hours keep changing
Wages are never the same
Low hours
signed contracts for other places but they never gave me them just had me sign contracts they are full of rubbish they promise you new jobs but you never get them
Cleaning materals complete waste of time
Takes for ever to get a uniform so you ruining your own clothes and they dont care not exactly good for a company to be like that.
They honestly dont have the slightest clue how to run a company all the managers get their big wages but yet a cleaner gets half a wage at the end of the month to be fare andron should not exist
If you were to go with andron you would bethinking after 3 days what have i let my self into you will be looking for another job that im very certain of.
Hope this helps anyone out.

management problems
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow2 October 2019
Bad management failed to listen to their staff’s issues when raised which resulted in staff coming and going.
Management needs reviewed and new policies put in place to ensure better working environments

Pleasant time at wirj
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Clydesdale bank11 September 2019
Worked 2years as supervisor and enjoyed every day would still be there but redundancy won. Shame the staff were a delight to work with. My joint supervisor was one off the best it was just a big family place to work. He helped in every way due to his vast experience. Shame he departed andron lost one of the best. I don't think the shift change was there best idea. Who knows it might go back and I would as well some of the best working days iv had.
Pros
Excellent staff good to work with and plenty of fun
Cons
None apart for the redundancy

Would not recommend
Security officer (Former Employee) –  Scotland8 September 2019
Company to work for is a absolute shambles they employ bullies and drunks and recruit supervisors who do not know how to supervise a toilet break never mind a security contract pay was never right and chain of command was never in place would make you work a excess of 15 days straight with no thanks or bonuses absolute con artists

Avoid working here
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Clitheroe8 September 2019
You don't get paid what they advertise it was advertised at £9 an hour but then you get the contract and you get paid £8.21 and the management are a waste of time if your ill they don't want you to call them you have to ring the place you work and they don't care about the employee but lovely Co workers

Poor communication.
Security Guard who isn't stupid. (Former Employee) –  Cheshire27 August 2019
Andron seems to have it's focus more on prestigious tenders and sites, but with a limited infrastructure in terms of manning and pay. Those on a senior management level and above seem to be oblivious to the logistics of individual site management in favour of generic process and a 'one size fits all' policy to the client, which is obviously not part of their bespoke client support remit. A disinterest and disrespect to staff at sites seems endemic.

Shocking
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Motherwell17 August 2019
Company just pass you from pillar to post, supervisors are shocking, throw you under the bus at every opportunity. When you take it to higher up they just say we will look into it and nothing ever happens or come from it. Avoid at all costs.

Cleaning work at Andron
Office Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Bolton town centre5 August 2019
A typical day at work would involve cleaning the building. Did not learn very much as I already know how to do cleaning. I worked alone so there was not much management needed. The hardest part of the job was the early morning shifts and working alone on an unmanned site. The most enjoyable part of the job was finishing work early in the morning.

Mro
MRO Security officer (Former Employee) –  Scotland21 July 2019
Less than a week after I started the area manager resigned I was then left with no guidance no contact from management had to sort my own shifts by contacting locations myself. Promised fuel rate every second week this lasted 1 month when a area manager eventually started nearly 3 months later I submitted my travel costs but was only paid back a third of what I had calculated.
Company breached contract.

Only plus side is uniform provided and co workers were brilliant.

Dont expect rate of pay to change dependant on location. It won't!
Pros
Brilliant guys on the shop floor
Cons
Management is a joke
No communication
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  North Shields, Tyne and Wear30 June 2019
both management at the branch and at Andron are not good. Management dont like to tell you where you are going wrong, they dont have good management skills especially the area manager who should retire. she forgets everything i said to her when i had problems. eg. when i lost the fob for the branch , i told her three times. she forgot. when i place mt stock order, it was consistanly wrong. they didnt think my standard was good, fair enough , but why not get on the phone and give me telling about it. extremaly bad communication. dont work for them . they get your pay wrong too
ok place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Scotland20 March 2019
Company has good structure and effective management teams however as with most FM organisations more can be done with front line teams from engagement and rewards perspective
Absolute shocking treatment of employees
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Hillington6 March 2019
Mess you around with your money, when approaching management told not to phone them and there's nothing they can do about your underpayment. Made to work contracts that aren't included in your specification list by supervisors who pay themselves for your work and then when you raise the issue and refuse to do said contracts your job is threatened repeatedly. Management is the worst aspect of these jobs they make promises to their clients in regards to things they want the cleaning staff too do that violate your workplace rights and again when you refuse your job is threatened repeatedly. When you approach ANY level of management about issues your laughed at and told your wrong and made to feel like an idiot when in fact your correct. The whole time I worked there this all went unpunished courtesy of there hr department ignoring grievance letters etc. DO NOT WORK FOR ANDRON !!
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Andron Facilities Management. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9