AMVOC

AMVOC Employee Reviews

Very good place to work fun good salary short review but nothing more to say really work environment is great, parking is annoying but besides that its great
Pros
Work cultire
Cons
Pakring
On YLS campaign every day different, interesting and constant talking to random people is enjoyable to me couldnt really ask for more in a 2nd job...
Pros
Different every day
Cons
Car parking
Start to finish fun, such a competitive and rewarding environment, have loved working here as of recent, really come to love the job in last 2 months.
Pros
Fun fun fun
Cons
Nothing in my opinion
Since ive been at amvoc ive worked on loads of different accounts and its just different every day nothing like any job ive had before loving it so far!
Pros
Variety, work culture
Cons
Management heard me on one call and hired me been earning silly amounts of bonus since only had one years experience in sales trying to go to the top and amvoc are helping me understand everything.
Pros
Learn every day.
Cons
Parking.
Id always avoided sales jobs since my first sales job was a nightmare!!! Yet since joining amvoc i have done a 180 turn with my opinion can’t recommend sales enough to my mates, worked here a year now just love it best job ive had by a mile, i cant describe it, one of those things you have to experience it yourself to see what its like, 5* for me!
Pros
Better than any job.
Cons
Nothing!!
4 years ago my mate told me about a job hed got and recommended i joined, 3 days later had my first day loved it, 3 years later i left and moved to Scunthorpe to be closer to family if it wasnt for that id still work there think that says enough!
Pros
Lovely people
Cons
Nothing in particular
Nothing bad to say about anyone here, worked here for only 4,5months bonus, work place patter is quality, only regret is not joining earlier, thats saying something.
Pros
Travel really easy bus close.
Cons
I dont have any “cons”
Worked here for 2 years under different managers, learnt so much about professionalism, maturity, leadership skills etc, i moved on because I got offered a job as a manager closer to home therefore i took the opportunity, however ill never forget i learnt my trade if you will at amvoc with some great people, would recommend to ANYONE!!
Pros
Life experience
Every day competing VS yesterday version of yourself is a weird thought however management pushes me a lot had 3 different managers got on well with all 3, enjoy coming in which is a contrast to my other jobs, bonus is cracking and people are mint.
Pros
Environment overall
Moved house early 2018 therefore moved jobs, always been in sales my whole life, came to Amvoc dont have a bad word to say work hard you get paid loads.
Pros
Bonuses overall wage
Cons
Parking
Sales is sales always been in sales my whole life worked at amvoc for 4 years now, every day challenging myself to get more and more sales, the work environment has kept me working here for so long.
Pros
Environment.
Cons
Nothing.
Enjoy working here, parking brings down to a 4* for me but everything else is affectively impeccable, had a couple of conversations with CEO of the company level headed doesnt think hes a god or anything and same with with management all very decent people have a couple of pals who work here that i met through amvoc enjoy it overall
Pros
People who work here
Cons
Parking
Love amvoc, worked here for coming up to 2 years now, loved every moment of it, bonuses are incredible, people you work with and the overall experience, love it.
Pros
bonuses, work environment.
Cons
Parking
Personally love sales i am on YLS and every day is different every day you make more money than any other equivalent job because of bonus structure, enjoy the overall place from the people who work with you to the overhead management, lovely environment
Pros
Easy access to food, good bonuses
Unlimited salary in terms of bonus is what makes sales sales i have always been a grafter and this job suits me to a T management push me as much as i push myself for targets can easily make 2k per month off of bonuses if you smash it hard enough, everyone in sales is a character proper fun place to work happy i joined
Pros
Nice location
Ive had one job prior to Amvoc, lets just say the managers/bosses there were horrendous thought they were levels above people, at Amvoc i enjoy the competitive competition, the odd beer with colleagues after work, the overall environment is worth joining for alone. Im only 19 as i say not much work experience but i have been pushed new experiences new things and ive become a more well rounded individual
Pros
Happy work environment, bonuses, quick food next to office
Quarantine had me furloughed for 3 months and was very shocked to see a company hiring through these times have since returned to previous job, (because of travel times). I have worked in jobs before in this line of work the bosses I've had over the years have been less than pleasant, here he seemed like a genuine family bloke could have a laugh and pint on Friday nights etc, workplace atmosphere is really what made this overall experience incredible managers actually train you to be the best you can be (which is handy with bonuses) and the people you are working with are all nice people up for a laugh, if it wasn't for travel times id still be working there currently, good experience overall and would recommend.
Absolutely rubbish place to work not professional at all, manager seem nice but all two face especially the ops manager would not recommend my worst enemy to even work there
Pros
Next to Mc donal
This isn't a place for the faint hearted. If you want to go to a workplace where you can switch onto auto pilot and cruise through the day and still take home a salary, you WILL NOT last very long. However, if you thrive in a fast paced competitive environment and do actually enjoy grafting then there are many rewards with been here. Including a great bonus structure, sociable hours and a fantastic, uplifting working environment that will have you looking forward to going to work.
Pros
Bonus schemes. sociable hours. Competitive but enjoyable working atmosphere.
Cons
Maccies is next door, its too easy to grab 20 chicken nuggets!
You don’t get training, you have to figure things out on your own basically. The team leader was great but way too much pressure is put on you especially coming there with no sales experience. Not a healthy environment to work at. The managers are horrible, literally made people cry toxic workplace.