Amplifon

Amplifon Employee Reviews for Branch Manager

Branch Manager7 reviews
United Kingdom7 reviews
As the salary for this job is mainly commission based, the job can be stressful and monthly targets are required to be met. Company car was a perc of the job.
Pros
Rewarding
Cons
Stressful, target and commision based
I wouldn't recumbent working for this company. There's so much to the job, you only get two days to learn it all. I found that I was pushed into a pool before learning to swim when I started, when I need help I found that other members of staff were not helpful/ willing to help.
If I could have given zero stars I would. Amplifon has given me by far the worst employment experience in 30 years. Quality and structure of management is appalling - everyone is so focused on making a name for themselves that they can't see the wood for the trees! Poor understanding of Commercial Audiology,poor marketing, overbearing micro management of company based protocol. Audiologists are completely undervalued as a resource - hence high staff turnover - leading to inconsistency to customers.
If you want a worthwhile long term career in commercial Audiology - avoid!
Cons
Awful branch to work for. The Manager is a bully.No flexibility if you have children. Talks down to you, shouts even in front of customers she belittles you. Not a nice branch to work
Cons
As above
Expect too much from they employers and don't give too much back
some of the managers aren't at the work place when they are need it and the district manager is not very realistic on how try old people
Pros
nice clients
Cons
long hours no enough pay extremely old softwaer
Very quiet branch not busy or fast paced enough for me
Shared the building with another company

Got to meet some lovely people in my time there
I have done more on the computer and I have had alot more dealing with people (clients). I have alot of respect for my bosses and the hardest part of the job is saying I can not help help and I try to hardest to do the job to the best of my ability.