Ampersand Consulting

Ampersand Consulting Employee Reviews

United Kingdom3 reviews
Awful
Worst company ever worked for in every way. Constantly micro managed directors have no clue what they’re doing. Treated like children, salaries way below market rate
A successfully growing company with opportunity and a social environment
I joined Ampersand two months ago as Finance and Office Manager, and everyone here has made me feel very welcome.

The working environment is very open and the staff are all very approachable, friendly and helpful. Although I’m not a Recruiter, I see that the work can be very varied and all of the staff are very upbeat and enthusiastic about driving an already very successful business forward. The staff and Director’s always arrange out of work social activities, which enables us all to get to know each other very well.

The office is great and is very well located with good transport links for every part of London.

I’d highly recommend working at Ampersand Consulting and look forward to meeting new work colleagues!
Pros
Opportunity, a growing company and a good social atmosphere
Investing in your career
I love working at Ampersand. For me, a career is about investment, which should be reciprocated by those you work for. The three directors will always educate and respect you, for a growing brand that is built on belief and hard work. Working here instils a level of confidence and structure to get you where you want to be. I've still a long way to go but the distance I've progressed is down to this environment of success nurtured by those who you work with. If you aim to be better and learn how to get there, this is the place to prove it.
Pros
Investing in your career, Giving you the confidence to sell effectively, progressing and having clearly defined goals
Cons
Revenue targets are ambitious - but having said that, the rewards are extremely good.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ampersand Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.
Ampersand Consulting Reviews by Job Title