Ampersand Consulting Employee Reviews

4.0Pay & Benefits
Investing in your career
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  London30 July 2018
I love working at Ampersand. For me, a career is about investment, which should be reciprocated by those you work for. The three directors will always educate and respect you, for a growing brand that is built on belief and hard work. Working here instils a level of confidence and structure to get you where you want to be. I've still a long way to go but the distance I've progressed is down to this environment of success nurtured by those who you work with. If you aim to be better and learn how to get there, this is the place to prove it.
Pros
Investing in your career, Giving you the confidence to sell effectively, progressing and having clearly defined goals
Cons
Revenue targets are ambitious - but having said that, the rewards are extremely good.
Amazing attitude towards training and rewarding successful performance
Java Development Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  London27 July 2018
Ampersand is a fantastic company to work for, it has the look and feel of a small family whilst at the same time giving the earning opportunity of a big corporate. Personally, I come from a Banking and Accounting background I’d never really had any exposure to front office sales. The reason I wanted to work at Ampersand was at the final interview stage the Director’s outlined areas of training that I would be taking over the first 12 months of my time here. During my time here they have invested into my training on a split of what my manager felt I needed to improve and where I wanted to improve.

The flat structure of the business means we get great experience working with and alongside Directors, which takes away unnecessary micro-managing.

The incentives are out of this world and I don’t know any organisation in the recruitment industry who can rival the FA Cup Final, a weekend in Palma and a week in Miami (this is all in my first year!). Don’t get me wrong it’s certainly work hard, play hard and trying not to be cliché you get out what you put in.

I couldn’t recommend working here more.
Pros
Training, Rewards (I've hit two holiday targets in my first 18 months - Miami and Ibiza), Career progression, ability to earn big money very quickly
Cons
N/a