Amida Recruit Employee Review

View all Amida Recruit reviews

Great Culture
Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  London25 September 2015
I've recently started with Amida after arriving here from Australia and was impressed from my first day with the company culture. It's a great place to work and I encourage anyone looking for a recruitment role in London to get in touch with us.
Pros
Shoreditch Location

Other Amida Recruit Employee Reviews

Poor management
Temp (Former Employee) –  London30 June 2016
After being found a position by amida, then going perm in the role Amida refused to help me find a new job. Didn't acknowledge my numerous emails or calls, when they did call said they had no roles but called colleagues of mine on the same day offering them roles when they wasn't looking for work whereas I was. I think the management changed over time as they used to be a lovely company. Directors of the company are useless.
Cons
Managing directors
Official response from Amida Recruit
9 September 2016

We’re very sorry to hear that, its certainly not the level of service we aspire to. If you want to share your details with us we’d be happy to discuss in more detail and see what we can actually do for you. You can contact us in London on 0207 033 3100.

The Only Way is Ethics
Principal (Current Employee) –  London25 September 2015
Having worked in large corporate Recruitment machines for a long time I decided to try something different and work for a small (in comparison) independent firm. I'm so pleased I did. Amida Recruitment attracts Consultants who drive sales revenue built on solid values and ethics. It's about the long game here, not quick wins to satisfy overseas shareholders.

Because we are not managed by KPI's we don't need to badger Clients every week to hit phone targets, nor do we make up jobs to grow a database or make up stuff so candidates agree to attend interviews. We simply provide an honest and pure service.
Pros
Openness to new ideas, flexible approach, not KPI managed
Cons
Young company still learning.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amida Recruit. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4