Amida Recruit

Amida Recruit Employee Reviews in London

London7 reviews
Having worked in large corporate Recruitment machines for a long time I decided to try something different and work for a small (in comparison) independent firm. I'm so pleased I did. Amida Recruitment attracts Consultants who drive sales revenue built on solid values and ethics. It's about the long game here, not quick wins to satisfy overseas shareholders.

Because we are not managed by KPI's we don't need to badger Clients every week to hit phone targets, nor do we make up jobs to grow a database or make up stuff so candidates agree to attend interviews. We simply provide an honest and pure service.
Pros
Openness to new ideas, flexible approach, not KPI managed
Cons
Young company still learning.
After being found a position by amida, then going perm in the role Amida refused to help me find a new job. Didn't acknowledge my numerous emails or calls, when they did call said they had no roles but called colleagues of mine on the same day offering them roles when they wasn't looking for work whereas I was. I think the management changed over time as they used to be a lovely company. Directors of the company are useless.
Cons
Managing directors
Official response from Amida Recruit
9 September 2016
We’re very sorry to hear that, its certainly not the level of service we aspire to. If you want to share your details with us we’d be happy to discuss in more detail and see what we can actually do for you. You can contact us in London on 0207 033 3100.
Amida offer more than just a job - they offer a great team environment and a work atmosphere which is second to none in the recruitment industry. They have offered me support and development, and made sure I have a great work life balance.

Not only that but we are specialists in our respective markets and dominate the industry because of it. We can offer roles with the top companies in the country and excellent career opportunities.

Having grown from a couple of Kiwis and Aussies to a global company, Amida are nothing if not hard working and resourceful.
I've recently started with Amida after arriving here from Australia and was impressed from my first day with the company culture. It's a great place to work and I encourage anyone looking for a recruitment role in London to get in touch with us.
Pros
Shoreditch Location
Incredible job culture here, supportive colleagues who all encourage each other to do their best. Makes it easy to love your job!
Amida encourages a culture of "work hard and be nice to people". Success is celebrated and the social side of the business is great too. It's a fun and vibrant place to work.
Great collaborative work environment with lots of social activities and team events. Cool offices with a nice bright, busy atmosphere and a really good crowd of people from all across the globe.

Also a superb location in trendy Shoreditch.