AmerisourceBergen Employee Reviews

Company fine
Patient Access Specialist (promotion) (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MD19 April 2018
I worked at ABC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good place to work here

Cons

no cons to work while this company

Advice to Management

Keep it up
Not interested
Vice President, Professional Services (Former Employee) –  Valley Forge, PA18 April 2018
Amerisourcebergen is located in Valley forge. They have multiple business vertical with a focus on healthcare delivery. They are also located in California, Dallas , Ohio, etc...
Good place
Product Consultant (Current Employee) –  Fort Mill, SC18 April 2018
Good place to work and great co-workers. Don't leverage experience of employees to improve overall company goals. Management changes often so makes job more difficult.
Run away
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Shakopee, MN17 April 2018
Terrible place to work because management is not open to new ideas from employees and will micromanage you and corporate just cares about making money so that CEO’s, VPs and such can get fat bonuses. They don’t care that people have families and buy homes or that employees are loyal and sacrifice so much for the company. They pay lip service that they appreciate you but actions speak louder than words and their actions say you are replaceable. Very backstabbing culture only work here if you face being homeless and find something else quickly because you are constantly in fear of being terminated. Fast food companies would be a better option for work. At least you can move up and have some sort of chance at the American dream.
Pros
It’s an honest and legal job
Cons
Managers corporate stress pay
I rather not provide opinion
Patient Case (Current Employee) –  Fort Mill, SC17 April 2018
I rather not provide opinion. It's a relaxed place to work. Just not so secure in a position. I really rather not share my opinions of the job, I thank them for the opportunity.
busy days, on call required
Telehealth Nurse Educator (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TX16 April 2018
On call required, OT not required. Management and other staff available via IM and email, could call if needed immediately. Required to have multiple licenses from across the US, company paid for them and tracked them for RNs.
Pros
Company kept track of licenses and end dates.
Cons
On call required for 24/7 coverage.
buen ambiente y grandes profesionales
Co Directora Tecnica • World Courier Argentina (Former Employee) –  Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires16 April 2018
excelente cultura de calidad y muy buen ambiente de trabajo
Inconsistent company wide initiatives and values
Team Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TX16 April 2018
Fast paced jobs requiring more work than time allows. Management lacks understanding of what is required to complete job tasks as most management has never had to complete the job tasks. Consider the nature of the environment very tempermental and would not rely on job security.

Benefits are good, however appreciation and bonus module are lacking and do not allow for differentiation between those that complete more consistently and voluntarily than other managers on same team.
Pros
Pto
Senior Reimbursement Counselor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC16 April 2018
I was a remote employee for 8 plus years but work for the company 13 years before a lay off. Good place to work. I will truly miss it. Growing company
Demanding and Rewarding
Case Picker (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PA14 April 2018
Night shift is fast paced and demanding. The pay is great and what we do is rewarding. Manager is new and slowly making things better. I just wish the days were not so long.
Pros
Pay, job security, great shift manager
I love my job!
Teleheath Nure Educator (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TX13 April 2018
My caseload is easily manageable.
My salary and bonuses are excellent
My benefits package is exceptional
My team is coming to a close and the only options appear to be nights, and night shift isn't a good option for me.
Pros
Outstanding health insurance coverage, great pay, bonuses
Cons
lack of communication from managers
Advancement
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NC10 April 2018
I learned a lot here, I progressed really well over the past 5 years. the amount of information that I've gain here will allow me to take my experience to another company and apply what I've learned as well as gain more information.
Good company
Project Director (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TX10 April 2018
Busy day with lots of challenges
Great training
Lots of politics
Had to adapt to reorganizational changes for past 5 years. Kept changing even up to now
Lots of demotion since they felt company is top heavy.

Enjoy - the relationship with my team and boss
Pros
4 vacation weeks
Cons
travel, upper management changes over 5 years and still goes on
Loved it. Wish I Never Left.
Associate Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MD9 April 2018
Very relaxed yet everyone gets their work done. Management was stellar. Not too hard to make a few friends. Pay was pretty good. Very rewarding job. Case management role is far better than benefit coordinator role.
Pros
Management, Friendly Atmosphere, Building is Pretty Cool and in a Nice Location
Cons
Not diverse. I was one of the few non A.A. employees, Also we needed way more notice (individually) if we'd be going permanent, switched to another contract or let go
no review
Forklift Operator and Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, TX9 April 2018
no review for the company due to lack of safety equipment. No breaks given at scheduled times and extended times without breaks. shortage of personnel that does not allow employees to be off when requested in advance.
Pros
personal time off
Cons
unable to take personal time off
I love my job
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Louchborne ohio9 April 2018
I love my job it's just that they brought people in starting day one that will all make more then me which would be ok if they bumped me up to the same even though I've been there for a few years
Pros
Easy work great people great bosses vactaion and benifits
Cons
Pay
cool work environemnt
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Romeoville, IL6 April 2018
the job was easy and laid back you were just constantly busy. hours sucked at times due to there being a lot of overtime and we had to stay extra hours during the week.
Pros
health insurance
Cons
hours
Fun and enjoyable place to work.
Assistant Regional Controller (Former Employee) –  Thorofare, NJ5 April 2018
AmerisoureBergen is a great place to work. They are no longer in our area but besides that a position with them offers plenty of room for advancement if the opportunity arises.
na
Lash Group Patient Case Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SC5 April 2018
Typical day at work busy work independently.
learned to have patience with our clients
Managment could improve a lot of favortism
Best day of the week is Friday causal jean day.
Work somewhere else.
whse associate (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, IN5 April 2018
Stay away .too stressful.long hours,you get done,then they send u to another dept.chaotic mess.dont apply.all about the numbers here.beat you over the head about production.
Pros
New facility
Cons
Work until finished, badly managed, poor training, very unorganized, micro managed in rf gun, everybody wants to be a boss, this place generally sucks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AmerisourceBergen. Our community is ready to answer.