American Express Employee Review

View all American Express reviews

Great people and work life balance
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  London Bridge Station, Greater London16 January 2018
I loved working at American Express. They had a great team atmosphere and work lfe balance for the staff. The benefits were very good and covered all the needs for different stages of your life.

I only left as there was no career progression in my department and the remuneration package within the industry was not on a level playing field.

Other American Express Employee Reviews

no good when ill
Relationship Care Servicing Corporate (Former Employee) –  Home Based9 August 2018
do not deal with life threatening illness very well, very poor support after a very serious illness otherwise good to work for but a rather big drawback!
Flexible working and amazing people
IT Prgramme Delivery Director (Current Employee) –  Burgess Hill, West Sussex8 August 2018
Amex an amazing place to work. There are always plenty of opportunities to develop and the people are amazing. You need to accept change as the norm and be accepting of the frequent organisation changes
Pros
great people
Cons
decision making takes a long time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Express. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2