American Express Employee Review

View all American Express reviews

Great people and work life balance
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  London Bridge Station, Greater London16 January 2018
I loved working at American Express. They had a great team atmosphere and work lfe balance for the staff. The benefits were very good and covered all the needs for different stages of your life.

I only left as there was no career progression in my department and the remuneration package within the industry was not on a level playing field.

Other American Express Employee Reviews

Reliable and well known company to work for
Learning Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brighton, East Sussex7 October 2018
I enjoyed working for American Express, I was there for just under 8 years.

In that time I was unfortunately made redundant twice due to restructuring of departments, the first time I secured a new new job the second time there was nothing suitable I felt so I took redundancy.

American Express is a very good company to work for they do look after their employees, good pensions and benefits.
Pros
Good staff benefits
Cons
Large company restructure departments regularly
mooie zaak
Travel & Lifestyle consultant (Former Employee) –  Brighton25 September 2018
Veel mogelijkheden om te leren. mooie mensen, mooi werk en mooie mogelijkheden om te leren binnen de reis wereld.
Pros
reis mogelijkheden
Cons
Kantoor baan

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Express. Our community is ready to answer.

52.7K