Amazon.com Employee Review

opportunity
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Manchester5 December 2017
It's great that some of the christmas hires get opportunity to progress to full time. Meet great people and great shift patterns. Overal good company but it's very tiring
Pros
free water
Cons
short lunch

Other Amazon.com Employee Reviews

Good workplace
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Coalville, Leicestershire19 October 2018
Although the 10 hour shifts for four straight days are tiring, it is a decent place to work at and I found it okay. The only problem I had was not being able to work as efficiently as I could since I was always standing and felt the break times were not enough.
Awful!
picker (Former Employee) –  Rugeley, Staffordshire19 October 2018
I worked there through PMP Recruitment last Christmas. I was coming back from lunch break when someone came running out of the aisle, round a blind corner & sent me crashing into the racking, which resulted in me seriously spraining my wrist. I reported it to the management, but they were only interested in whether i'd damaged any stock when i hit the racking. As i couldn't keep up with my targets due to my injury, i was given a warning that if my target figures didn't improve, i'd be "let go'. I decided to quit the same day.Never, ever going to work for Amazon or through PMP again. No-one cares about your personal safety, all they care about is profit & making money off your hard graft. Absolutely disgusting attitude towards it's workers.
Pros
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.

58.4K