Amazon.com

Amazon.com Employee Reviews

United Kingdom4,631 reviews
Found 4,631 reviews matching the search
Excellent employer
As a operations supervisor I really enjoyed the hands on approach. Everyone, irrespective of their grade is approachable and friendly. Very customer centric
Amazon
excellent company to work for. Took me a while to settle in. Approx 6 weeks but love my job now. plenty of online training and people on the floor will help.
Pros
excellent tate of pay and great opportunities
Cons
None that i know of
good job
flexible but not enough jobs appear ever on the app.you have to sit and refresh all day long which can get quite frustrating. other then that the job is quite easy.
Not good company to work
Not good company to work for,underpaid,hired on self employed basis,have to pay for own fuel,damage to vehicles,insurance e.t.c-poor management and far too many hours.
Pros
Get van home for personal use
Cons
Far too long hours, poor pay, no days off.
A good place to work
You can grow in the company and meet a lot of people ,you can learn a lot from them,it is a nice place to work .it is a big company, i have good experience with them
Fast Paced, Fun Place
This job is not for the work shy. It’s fast paced and your on your feet (excluding the 2 30 minutes breaks) for a good 10 hours (that’s the only downside!
Management not too bad, I find them helpful.

Warehouse is immaculate, great canteen.

This is not the hellish nightmare place, people would have you believe.

There a good perks, great banter, overall
Demanding job
The Warehouse is clean, equipment good, friendly team, competitive, and you have to be very flexible they will switch you onto every job, breaks ok but often working few hours before a break, rota and time off, vto is refreshing, management often too busy and over worked, expectations high for this one
Not that good
Not that good always changing Goalposts told you can work as many days as you want then expected to go back up on a weekend drivers are not told that when you go for interview!.
Working at amazon
Working at amazon at the moment is very stressful. Loads of workers and difficult to keep 2 metres apart. Half of the amazon supervisors on shift just stand around and don't bother to help people if they are struggling. When parcels are sorted to many people standing around and no organisation. Incompetent supervisors with no proper management skills
Modern slavery
10 hours of work is too much for this kind of work. After 8 hours your body just can’t take it anymore. Job itself is easy I was at stowing meaning you would scan products place them in a pod but you carry heavy containers and products which kill your back after 8 hours. You have to be extremely Fast. Break is one hour long but it’s only paid half hour which is ridiculous considering how much money Amazon makes .
Good company,but a lot of work and you are not paid so good .For that kind of job and I refer at delivery you have to be paid better than that amount.So that was my review. Thank you
crazy pick-time shifts
cute ladies, invigilation, crazy performance targets, cherry picking, not what you do but who you know discribes your future permanent job opportunity
Production
It's a fast pace environment. The hardest part of the Job is packing heavy item and the standing hours. There are no flexible hours, just the normal morning shift and night shift .
Good things all around
I found Amazon to be a pleasant place to work, people were friendly and available for advice and the environment was great. Health and safety rules were paramount and pay was good and on time.
Productive , but not fun
I really enjoyed working at Amazon. My day started at 7 am and finished 6 pm. I have liked to do my work . I have learned to operate the scanner, so good.The hardest part of the job was to stay stand up , 8; 9 hours.The most enjoyable was to put the items on the shelves, Some managers were not sympathetic.
Pros
Free coffee, water and tea
Exploitation
Working as a driver is like slavery. No respect, no value for workers. Worst company. Not good enough as a job. Stressful, no respect for workers. It's a pity that in this century, such company operats without consequence.
Nice workplace
place where you can work and find some new friends. People who work there are really friendly. The job is quite hard but i think that salary is quite high for a warehouse job.
Good place to start
Amazon is a great company, but some times some people make hard the job, but talking in general, is a good company to make some money and try to do something better
Work shy?.. Dont apply, otherwise it's decent.
Amazon gets a bad rep for high turnover of staff, but that's the nature of the business & why they use Agencies. Any complaints are from the work shy wage thiefs that want an easy life & big pay without earning it, many shouldn't be there at all! Those who work hard do well, although there is no guarantee of being kept on, hence many temps returning time & time again.
Warehouse woker
I'll would say the wages was good but the management was do poor they can be so rude but would not let them pick on me. I've sand up to the supervisors they don't like it don't give to the staff been rude to us don't play with fire. I would not apply for job amazon at all please stay a way from them. I would not recommend anyone. beone
flexible
you can work whenever you want, however after a while you will stop recieving work offers due to the fact that they give it to other workers, but you can pick up as many shifts as you like as long as you are quick enough