The role gave me the opportunity to work with established customers on-site at their modern warehousing and distribution facility. I was responsible for ensuring a constant service was provided using my skills and experience to support the Agency, and its employees through Amazon’s peak period.
• Keeping the customer happy.
• Completing daily and weekly reports, including Absence Management, and Return to Work’s
• Meet and greet new staff for training academies, facilitated handover to training department.
• Liaise with warehouse Management Team including direct interaction with the Team Leaders and Managers to provide staff with feedback on their performance throughout the shift.
• Responsible for carrying out disciplinary procedures with staff & substance misuse.
• Completing required paperwork to cover absence management, holidays & internal paperwork to comply with Company requirements.