AM2PM Employee Reviews

Tinpot company
Warehouse Operative (Agency) (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands16 January 2019
Signed up and went on induction, worst induction ever, no regard to health and safety as the questions had been answered for us and we were expected to sign something that had been completed by the agency.
Was guaranteed work the next day. Three days later no work, just excuses. In the end I stopped calling and found work with a professional agency. Avoid like the plague.
Pros
Cons
Clueless managers who lie through their teeth
Not giving any work nor paying salaries
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire23 August 2018
I was working for them only for two months but I was working only about 10 days from it because they didnt provide me any work. When I finally got some job to do they didnt send me money for it for two weeks. Imagine working one day a week waiting for very little money and they dont even send you that because of the “mistake”. From my point if view tereible agency and i would never choose it again
Pros
Cons
PaYment
Good agency to work for
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Erdington1 February 2018
enjoyed my time with agency have no bad words to say about them they try find you work as quick as possible. staff are polite and very helpful would recommend
Great communication,helpful and efficient
Inspector / Packer (Current Employee) –  West Bromwich, West Midlands20 April 2017
Am2Pm are a very efficient company to work for.Staff are friendly and helpful and will do their upmost to get you work that suits you and your needs.Highly Recommended
Pros
Local / Weekly Pay / Great Team Players
Cons

Comment – 23 April 2017

Ref to Am2Pm Recruitment Solutions Dudley West Midlands........

pretty poor
Casual Worker (Current Employee) –  north west31 December 2016
Worked for AM2PM for a few months now and although they offer competitive hourly rates compared to many other agencies you really have to fight to be paid that correct amount. Consistently being underpaid and having to wait months at a time to eventually get the money you've rightfully earned . When you ring up and query these payments you are usually passed from person to person before eventually reaching a dead end.
Pros
good hourly wage, flexible hours
Cons
unorganised, consistently being underpaid
Awful.
Order Picker (Current Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire28 December 2016
Signed up to Am2pm after applying for a job.

The receptionist didn't know how to process ID.
The job on offer magically vanished and was offered an alternative.
Went to a company who had no idea I was Health and Safety trained, and showed a complete disregard for employees safety.
After 3 days, I called Am2pm out on this, and instead of dealing with it; I was told not to return and 'my name was on the board' for alternative work.

Fast forward to now:
They over see a contract with the for a dot com company:
Rota changes on daily basis
No training
Inexperienced managers
Lazy staff- permanent and temp
Super Users - line managers- stand round talking all night
Only pay a flat rate
Can't compete with other companies who offer time and a half/double time.

Been they 8weeks and so far owed 90hours. All staff do is pass the buck.
Pros
Zero
Cons
No idea how to manage
not bad
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Harrow21 November 2016
good funny kind people, i really liked the help i got from them and never had any kind of trouble with them, spent a really good time with the staff.
productive place to work for
drivers mate (Former Employee) –  birmingham2 July 2015
a very good company to work for a typical day included loading and emptying of wagons ive gained a lot of experience working there I have gained skills in filling in paperwork and filing paperwork correctly as and when required
Pros
great working environment
Cons
not enough work
Good place to work at
Amazon (Former Employee) –  Swansea, WLS12 May 2015
An average day at work would be getting up at 6am and leave for work around 7am. I had to be early to clock in at 7.45 if any later i would get pointed for and leaving time would be 6.15pm, Being in amazon i learnt to be very independent and also working with others. The hardest part of my job was the long hours but other than that i loved it.
Pros
Token with £1 at the canteen if i did good work
Cons
10 hour shifs
productive and fun to work
carlsberg (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ENG28 April 2015
a tipical day at work is in the yard arranging the beer barrels, the co - workers doing the same as me, the most enjoyable part of the job being the brake
Pros
food and travel benefits
Account Champion
Account Champion (Former Employee) –  Gourock1 April 2015
The role gave me the opportunity to work with established customers on-site at their modern warehousing and distribution facility. I was responsible for ensuring a constant service was provided using my skills and experience to support the Agency, and its employees through Amazon’s peak period.

Responsibilities
• Keeping the customer happy.
• Completing daily and weekly reports, including Absence Management, and Return to Work’s
• Meet and greet new staff for training academies, facilitated handover to training department.
• Liaise with warehouse Management Team including direct interaction with the Team Leaders and Managers to provide staff with feedback on their performance throughout the shift.
• Responsible for carrying out disciplinary procedures with staff & substance misuse.
• Completing required paperwork to cover absence management, holidays & internal paperwork to comply with Company requirements.
productive workplace
warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  chadderton16 March 2015
i found most parts of the job enjoyable but there were periods of no work which then meant the pay was unreliable. the travel to work would sometimes take quite a while due to traffic.
Pros
fun atmosphere
Cons
periods of no work
Warehouse Operative/Picker (Current Employee) –  Warrington, ENG29 January 2015
At AM2PM I enjoyed the workplace, meeting my peers and corresponding with management, on a normal day we would start between 5.30am and 06.00am, we would have 2 breaks during the day and finish at around 2.30pm, my co-workers are very polite and friendly and we all get along fine, we help each-other if one is struggling and we try and make sure nobody falls behind. The hardest part of the job is making sure everything is scanned correctly and that all targets are met on time.
Pros
Early start and early finished
Cons
Shifts not always a definite
Time to work
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Redditch, ENG9 January 2015
It can range from put away to bagging, to hygiene. learned to use HIT laser gun equipment aswell as manual handling as flatbed trolleys and roll cages. Hardest part is doing permanent nights. Most enjoyable was making new friends.
Looking for something that gives me job satisfaction
Recruitment Consultant (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Inverclyde, SCT9 January 2014
I am a people person good listener,have managed up to 100 people in HR, sharing information with my co-worker to keep thing in balance.
Trying to leave work on time was the hardest part always found something that needed to be finished.
Job satisfaction was giving feedback to associates.