AM2PM Recruitment Employee Reviews

Scumbags
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire14 February 2019
Don't bother with these low life dirt bags they rob you every chance they get they have no respect for anyone that works for them by far the worst agency I've worked for avoid at all costs
Convenient, helpful and professional
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Redditch, Worcestershire14 December 2018
Within a couple of days I was told I had work at a local warehouse. After a half day induction, I was given paid training, I had a good trainer who through good explanation and example had the whole team ready for the shift the next day picking goods for dispatch.
My overall experience with AM2PM(Redditch) has been great.
Pros
Good training and support
Cons
Inflexible hours once you commit
Best Agency so far
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire8 May 2018
Open and Honest
Received work straight away
Pay was good
would work there again, as I have taken on the permanent after 12 weeks
thank you would recommend to anyone in Warrington
Pros
good agency
Terrible excuse of an agency
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside15 April 2018
i registered with this agency twice and got called into work the next day and both times I got called into work it was for the same warehouse company (this was months apart) and both times I turned up at the warehouse I got told by their management that they hadn’t even asked for anyone to be rang to come in. So the agency just ignored them and rang me to go in when I wasn’t needed baring in mind these were both last min calls to go in for a night shift. The same day I went and registered with the agency, a hour later after I had left the same man rang me up asking me to come and register not knowing I had already been, in my opinion this agency just signs as many people as they can so they get their wages, they also tell you that you will be in every day every week for months on end just to convince you then once I turned up to the warehouse they said it was only for one nights work. This agency really needs closing down as I see nothing but bad reviews about it and the staff do not help at all when they are needed. Very unreliable, all a bunch of liars, tell you there is loads of work just to convince you to register so they earn their wage, in my opinion this agency is appalling and needs to be terminated and I wouldn’t recommend this to anybody no matter how desperate to find work you are.
Pros
Nothing at all
Cons
Everything. Needs to be closed down
Worse agency to apply for
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Widnes, Cheshire7 April 2018
they wasted my time I booked an appointment with them to register and when I got there I got told I never had an appointment and they where alsosnotty
Hopeless
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow16 September 2017
Am2pm recruitment are completely hopeless couldn't find themselves a job never mind me. Registered a while ago and still not been offered work, I would recommend people not to waste their time and money going to register with this mob. Cowboys
Cons
Am2pm
Avoid
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester5 September 2017
Don't get paid he right amount, and never on time. They still owe me money and are disputing the fact. Would not recommend working for them at all. Best to avoid this company
Pros
Non
Cons
Don't get paid for the hours you do
Not organised
Operative worker (Former Employee) –  Droitwich, Worcestershire10 June 2017
The team is not organised, Very poor is the only way to explain them. Your not told properly of your job role or how many days your to work. Not professional.
Shocking
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  St Helens29 July 2016
I was never paid on time, sometimes not even the correct amount. They are a sit back agency and expect absolutely everything to come from yourselves and offer no help whatsoever and the way staff approach and speak to their recruited staff is truly disappointing.
Friendly workplace
Recruitment consultant (Former Employee) –  Erdington19 June 2016
Very friendly workplace. But only temporary during busiest time of a year, than there was no more work for me.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Long hours, low payrate
Good Work Agency
warehouse (Current Employee) –  Redditch5 January 2016
Typical day at work starts at 8.00am and finish at 5.00pm. Am2pm is a good agency which helped me to find a temporary job very fast and management is very kind and helpful.
Very long hours
Temporary contract (Former Employee) –  Rugely20 November 2014
On a day to day basis at work i would work as a stower doing nights. I would have to use a handheld scanner to scan products then have to find a space in the shelves to put the products in. During my time at this job i learned how to use a handheld scanner. The job was very long hours so could be stressful at times but i coped with it well.
Unpredictable
Warehouse operative (Current Employee) –  Erdington13 January 2014
i have been with this agency for 6 long months, and probably have only work for 8-10 weeks of that, this agency is very unpredictable.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
unpredictable at finding you work