AM2PM Group Employee Reviews

Featured review
AM2PM Group selected this as a representative review
Am2pm a great place to start working and home your skills
manufacturing operator (Former Employee) –  Birmingham23 July 2019
working with am2pm was a fantastic work experience I had the opportunity to work with leading companies the likes of sr tec and Amazon also developing companies like space 4 just giving me a broader field of vision of working experience
Complete lying little woman
FLT Driver (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester12 November 2019
Stay well clear of this agency...there ask for your complete bank statements otherwise no work..what has a bank statement got to do with proof of id??? Complete joke complete stupid pathetic little woman working the office...s hole agency needs closing down and smashing up.
Not the best experience 🙃
APPRENTICE RECRUITMENT ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Manchester25 October 2019
I worked at AM2PM Manchester as a Apprentice Recruitment Administer for 10 months. During my time I enjoyed working with my fellow administrator but found the company habits and values weren’t to a high standard. Staff including in the office and working for warehouse company’s were averagely treated.
Good place to find work
Packer (Current Employee) –  Trafford Park, Greater Manchester19 October 2019
I sent my CV and they called me back next day. The registration process is quite long but they found me a job immediately. The agent was really helpful when I had any problems and the staff was friendly as well.
Part time job
Packing Operative (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester17 October 2019
I am a student which means I can't work full time but am2pm provides me work shifts every time I need which is very comfortable because I always have money thanks to them. And the best part is that when I cannot go to work, they don't force me to go. I will extremely reccomend this job agency to anyone looking for a job because they really treat you with flexibility.
Working in Boots
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire12 October 2019
I have good management,they give me opportunity for development.When I’m working hard,I make good money but the bad thing from that is I don’t have time for personal life.They pay you regularly and on time.In compare to the other warehouses Boots in Burton upon Trent is good.It’s worth it !
Great
Crew operative (Current Employee) –  Castle vale11 October 2019
Great staff and really understanding, I work at space 4 and it’s great, would definitely recommend to everyone who wants a decent job, supervisors are great too.
Liars
Document Scanning (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester3 October 2019
Firstly I worked in a company doing document scanning and after only 2 months they sent half team go home. I tried another job with them but after one day they cancelled my shift again. I spent money buying clothes because this agency told me to wear smart office attire but when I started in the company I noticed It wasn't necessary. Absolute Joke!!
Phone call 7 in morning for asap job
Agency Class 2 Driver (Former Employee) –  Paisley22 September 2019
Poor wages when other agencies pay much more. Plenty work but waiting till last minute for a job. Phone calls at 6-7 in morning on Monday to go to work asap.
Brilliant
Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Trafford Park, Greater Manchester20 September 2019
katarzynat was really helpful so polite and very professional she made me feel relaxed in the interview and help me when I was not to sure what I was doing
Do not care for staff only interested in making money
General warehouse operative (Current Employee) –  Middleton18 September 2019
Have been available for work for over 3 weeks and had no contact from agency have tried contacting them had had no success will not even answer call or texts
Very good agency
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Trafford Park, Greater Manchester17 September 2019
Really good agency ! I can recommend am2pm recruitment for anyone who looking for work. Staff is friendy and very helpful . I had never problem with my money and have good place to work .
Good place to start a work
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester17 September 2019
Good place to begin work in the UK, got a job on the next day after registration. No problems with the payments and always on time, I can recommend it to anyone who is looking for a first job.
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Swinton, Greater Manchester16 September 2019
No lies about start work. Always with big attitude solving any problems. Very helpful team of people who really care about you and your carier. Warm regards to everyone which help me when I was really needed that.
Excellent Management
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sutton Coldfield3 September 2019
The management structure at AM2PM is excellent. I have learned a lot from different managers. All staff are friendly and welcoming. I am learning new things on a daily basis regarding recruitment.
Machine operator
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands26 July 2019
When they need people urgent they will give u a job and tell u it’s temp to perm and make it out to be soemthing it’s not and expect you to turn up on ontome everyday but then randomly night before your shift you receive a message saying your work is finished and your no longer needed management is no good no contact with management they don’t like to reply once out of work good luck getting back in as all you here from them is sorry we’re quite at the moment
Excellent in production
Packer (Former Employee) –  Manchester20 July 2019
Nice place to work ,I love the shifts, good qualities and it's a great place to work, they believes in developing people's skills helping staff to get to their goals.
Pros
Free uniforms
Cons
Long hours and good environment
Not impressed
Accounts Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dudley, West Midlands13 June 2019
Just finished and assignment with them and very disappointed no contact science my first day the day I finished wanted to tell.me after I had worked it and to.thia day still no contact at all would not rexfomend at all
was a fun environment
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Redditch4 June 2019
it was a fun environment working in the Christmas holidays cause i got to meet loads of new people. the location wasn't too far the management think their better than you
Pros
got to met loads of new people
Cons
would come home to sore feet
Awful
Warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Heywood26 May 2019
The work was with the company Comfy Quilts, through the Agency, AM2PM. Minimum wage, no benefits through agency, while employees that belong to Comfy Quilts receive a night allowance, and discounts on stock. and higher base pay.

They have a reputation for letting people from the agency go without warning and that was what they did with me.

The managers were unhelpful, nothing good to say about them.
Pros
Cons
Many
Avoid Like The Plague
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands15 May 2019
Forget about this bunch of inept, mendacious fly-by-nights. They will not want to pay you for the work you've done. Sign up with this lamentable little agency and you'll end up with a second job - getting them to pay up!

'Haven't you been paid yet? I'll phone head office and get back to you.' This translates as: I'll sit here squeezing my zits in the hope that you don't call again.

Also, expect an unprecedented level of hand-holding from these people. Someone will phone you up the night before you start the job to make sure you're in your Jim-jams, getting an early night before the coming boredom tsunami. It will make you feel extremely uncomfortable.
Pros
That sense of freedom as you walk away.
Cons
It was a con, plain and simple.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AM2PM Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9