AM2PM Group

AM2PM Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom114 reviews
Featured review
AM2PM Group selected this as a representative review
working with am2pm was a fantastic work experience I had the opportunity to work with leading companies the likes of sr tec and Amazon also developing companies like space 4 just giving me a broader field of vision of working experience
Having started work within the factory on a day shift, my line manager wanted to have a quick chat with me.
Without any prior notice or previous conversations I was told that this would be my last shift. After just 2 weeks of full time work, with excellent feedback from other members of staff regarding my performance etc, this was a real let down by the agency.

W

W
Pros
At least you get paid
Cons
Unhelpful, untrustworthy.
My registration was Good but when I went four my nitie shift twice The agency let me down my name wasn't on The last I thought The agency won't do it again to me about my nitie shifts but it happened again and I Just had enough of the agency I wouldn't recommend this agency to anybody not reliable didn't communicate with me
Pros
No commucation
Cons
Not organised
Got laid off due to COVID19 in late March, and left in hard situation waiting to be furloughed, tried to call diffetent numbers to have firther info about the pay. They wont answer. Even they will, they wont speak with you in a respect manner and listen to you.many staff have furloughed by Other agencies such as cordant people and knected in same company. Unfortunately i worked for this one who are not interested to look after their staff until they need you. Please avoid them and work for an actual agency that invest in people instead of using them.
very fast and fun but also very competetive a lot of work was needed as there should be more people to help but it very good when it comes to payment because it is very fair.
I started working for this place after introduction and leaving my other job for this. I was promised the work was on going for 12 weeks atleast even though being a zero hour contract, i would of thought of atleast being there for a week or even a few. I turned upto my second shift to get sent home after 30mins with excuses of being emergency staff they blamed the agency whilst agency blamed the manager . My point is they said they would fix this i was of work for two weeks and they expected me to come in after. The main problem I encountered was lies an how am i or was i suppose to get home at 1am in the morning.
Terrible agency. Worked at Boots Burton on Trent and despite being told it was 12 hour shifts (4 days on,4 days off) they would text at 10pm saying my days off were cancelled. If you refuse to go in they give u a strike and 3 strikes then your out the door. Laid off straight after Christmas and they didn't even notify me, they made me travel a hour and a half to get there to be told.
got a job the said it's was 1.30 till 9.30 with £9.60 pay.
got to induction at my job site rotating shifts min wage.

what a waste of my time done 2 hour induction bare face lie
Cons
Not good place to work and they just push u to work and work hard and than one day u will receive phone call,job is ended from agency,wasting timing and better not to work there
I would recommend working here, lovely staff that look after you and make sure your happy, friendly environment to work in. If your wanting a job where your always laughing and happy to be there this ones for you!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AM2PM Group?
I worked at AM2PM Manchester as a Apprentice Recruitment Administer for 10 months. During my time I enjoyed working with my fellow administrator but found the company habits and values weren’t to a high standard. Staff including in the office and working for warehouse company’s were averagely treated.
I sent my CV and they called me back next day. The registration process is quite long but they found me a job immediately. The agent was really helpful when I had any problems and the staff was friendly as well.
I am a student which means I can't work full time but am2pm provides me work shifts every time I need which is very comfortable because I always have money thanks to them. And the best part is that when I cannot go to work, they don't force me to go. I will extremely reccomend this job agency to anyone looking for a job because they really treat you with flexibility.
I have good management,they give me opportunity for development.When I’m working hard,I make good money but the bad thing from that is I don’t have time for personal life.They pay you regularly and on time.In compare to the other warehouses Boots in Burton upon Trent is good.It’s worth it !
Great staff and really understanding, I work at space 4 and it’s great, would definitely recommend to everyone who wants a decent job, supervisors are great too.
Firstly I worked in a company doing document scanning and after only 2 months they sent half team go home. I tried another job with them but after one day they cancelled my shift again. I spent money buying clothes because this agency told me to wear smart office attire but when I started in the company I noticed It wasn't necessary. Absolute Joke!!
Poor wages when other agencies pay much more. Plenty work but waiting till last minute for a job. Phone calls at 6-7 in morning on Monday to go to work asap.
katarzynat was really helpful so polite and very professional she made me feel relaxed in the interview and help me when I was not to sure what I was doing
Have been available for work for over 3 weeks and had no contact from agency have tried contacting them had had no success will not even answer call or texts
Really good agency ! I can recommend am2pm recruitment for anyone who looking for work. Staff is friendy and very helpful . I had never problem with my money and have good place to work .
Good place to begin work in the UK, got a job on the next day after registration. No problems with the payments and always on time, I can recommend it to anyone who is looking for a first job.