AM FRESH

AM FRESH Employee Reviews

Featured review
AM FRESH selected this as a representative review
My first impressions of AM FRESH were that they were a great, supportive company who value wellbeing & development. We have a great team that all work well together and makes the whole thing not seem like 'work'.
I try here with angcy i done a day assignment and pass never heard back so try this direct got inview they offer me a job next got call saying i work here before i explain but never heard bavk hr only had to check and see i never work there and wase of time bad company to work for
Cons
Even though I haven't been with the company long I was made to feel a part of the team from day one. It's a great environment where everyone is accepting and friendly. The work atmosphere is one I would recommend to anyone as it's so encouraging and enthusiastic! After suffering for many years in many other companies that had poor work ethic for employees and not caring about health and well being it was incredibly refreshing to come and be a part of the AM Fresh team, they are nothing but supportive and will go out of their way to make you feel accepted, lifting you within your role! The company is so passionate to drive hard work it's so rewarding to work as a team and feel the benefits as a team. I can't recommend the company enough!
Pros
Teamwork, Flexible Working, Friendly, Progression Encouraged
Cons
It's hard work, but you know everyone is with you in the work and you work together to get through it!
Only been working at AMK fresh at Peterborough for just over 3 months now but already feel part of the family, I say family as this is how everyone is treated irrespective of job title or position so if you are fed up working for a company where you are just a number I would without hesitation recommend you give AMK fresh recruitment team a call.
Pros
Friendly, good work life balance, competitive pay, opportunity for progression.
Cons
A great place to work with wonderful people. Everyone is in it together here and will help each other. Also the career progression is awesome and clear!
Pros
Free on site parking
Cons
Fast
Great company, great teams and good opportunities! It is fast paced and can at times be a little stressful but overall it is a great company to work for.