Always Flourishing Employee Reviews

5.0Pay & Benefits
Fantastic team who are highly supportive of both employees and candidates
Education Resourcer (Current Employee) –  Pangbourne, Reading24 August 2015
At Always Flourishing employees and candidates are valued and supported as individuals. With Education Recruitment being a new career for me, Always Flourishing has been a brilliant learning environment for me with the team ensuring that I have the opportunity to see and experience the full recruitment process right from my start here and also guide me along the way. The office environment is positive and happy, with everyone working closely as a team to take a personal approach towards the recruitment process. The team are highly dedicated to finding the right roles for their candidates and show support and encouragement towards individuals who are taking their next career step.
Above and beyond for all teaching candidates.
Digital Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Reading7 August 2015
I have not been with Always Flourishing for long, but as a new employee I am hugely Impressed with the company. I have learned a lot about educational recruitment with Always Flourishing and have witnessed a dedicated team of employees working to the best of their ability to ensure that teaching candidates are able to succeed in finding teaching work in, Berkshire.

The team at Always Flourishing go above and beyond to cater for candidates looking for teaching work and to ensure that they are supported during their jobs. They make sure that candidates are of the highest quality possible and that they are appropriately matched with schools in the Berkshire area.

I highly recommend that teachers in Berkshire register with this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Always Flourishing. Our community is ready to answer.

Always Flourishing Reviews by Location