Altus Group Employee Reviews

unrealistic targets,
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester27 June 2019
team leaders are really nice however higher management have set unrealistic targets, this has lead to high turnover and overall negative morale amongst staff members.
Pros
mon-cri 9-5
Cons
unrealistic sales targets
Okay company. Shocking management
Gateway Executive/ Junior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester13 June 2019
I worked for this company for around a year and I was happy for the most part. The management is selectively picked to be biased as to who is allowed to progress or stay in the company. I worked hard and got nothing for it. It’s a big company with loads of opportunities for the select few that the management want to actually progress. If you are not black or a minority you will probably succeed in this company.
Relaxed, fun, hard working company
Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Hertford, Hertfordshire9 October 2017
During my time at Altus group, I was warmly welcomed by the team and trained effectively. It was a pressure free work environment filled with hardworking dedicated individuals.