Altus Group

Altus Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews
team leaders are really nice however higher management have set unrealistic targets, this has lead to high turnover and overall negative morale amongst staff members.
Pros
mon-cri 9-5
Cons
unrealistic sales targets
Place for new grads if you want to get experience in the real estate industry. Had no experience whatsoever and I got hired. Pay is lower than average (compared to other firms). Vacation and health benefits are typical. Move on after a year or so once I got some experience. Not worth staying the long term.
working at Altus was a great experience as it taught me to submit my work on time and how to manage a load of work, the hardest part of the job was definitely trying to locate files in the shelving unit as some of them weren't there or some of them were under different company names
I worked for this company for around a year and I was happy for the most part. The management is selectively picked to be biased as to who is allowed to progress or stay in the company. I worked hard and got nothing for it. It’s a big company with loads of opportunities for the select few that the management want to actually progress. If you are not black or a minority you will probably succeed in this company.
I worked here for 9 months and enjoyed continued success and only left to pursue another career.

There was a career path to follow but I chose to pursue other career goals
Pros
Salary and Commission
Cons
Long hours, stressful
During my time at Altus group, I was warmly welcomed by the team and trained effectively. It was a pressure free work environment filled with hardworking dedicated individuals.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Altus Group?