ALS Managed Services Employee Reviews

Wrong place
Newark lol (Former Employee) –  Newark grantham10 December 2019
Why does this company advertise a job in Newark as the headline says and the job is in grantham 10 miles away ..that ain't newark.why waist peaple time with looking at the ad when it's advertising the wrong job location. They should look at a map
Don't degrade yourself like this. Your better than this job.
Picker (Former Employee) –  Forth1 December 2019
During my short time working here (real short) I found myself in a constant state of emptiness, they gave me a 2 minute induction to what Il be doing and then I was left by myself, if it wasn't for the other employees, who's job isn't training me, I would have had no idea what I was doing. I got given PPE and then for hours I was picking up dirty nappies, rotten meat and just about everything else while the rest of the team delt with other tasks, there is no pride in doing a job like this. If you're thinking of working here is honestly apply for something else.
Do not work here
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Hatfield, Hertfordshire6 November 2019
They called me in for shifts but then sent me home (without being paid). Happened on a number of occasions
AVOID ALS

Please Avoid this company for your own benefit
Worst Agency Ever
Operator (Former Employee) –  Crayford, Kent16 August 2019
completely useless, seems to only recruit foreign non English speaking employees, and very very unorganised and unprofessional, they called me and told me come in for an induction, which took 4 hours, most of which was sitting in a room waiting for someone to come talk to us, was then walked around the place but not really explaining anything, they then say to me oh we will call you back and tell you when you can start, 3 month gone by as I call them weekly for them.to keep saying sorry we arent ready for new workers yet, then never contacted me again, waste of time good for nothing.
Pros
Get to see the worst company and know what to avoid
Cons
eveything imaginable
Outstanding work environment
Head office (Current Employee) –  Caerphilly, Caerphilly21 March 2019
Amazing people to work with. The management is superb and accommodating creating a flexible work environment. Great potential to develop and improve skills in-house. Competitive salaries. A modern way of doing business.
Pros
Free parking
Proffesional, productive and relaxed.
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Caerphilly, Caerphilly6 March 2019
Excellent company to work for. Great work life balance.
Work with a great team. Love to speak to and meet new people. Great level of support. Relaxed atmosphere in the office. Wonderful place to work
Pros
Free Parking
Excellent Pace to Work
Employee (Current Employee) –  Caerphilly, Caerphilly6 March 2019
I love working with ALS,
The company provides an excellent work life balance, grate benefits good holidays and a friendly team all in newly refurbished offices.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALS Managed Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5