Alpha Omega Securities Ltd

Alpha Omega Securities Ltd Employee Reviews

Was always paid on time and the correct amount but don't show any loyalty to the company cause they'll screw you over easily. Always a joke trying to get a hold of someone also.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Loyalty will get you nowhere
I have been with this company 11 years now and it is the best place to work!The guards I work with have been friendly and diligent-Team members!The management in the company from top to bottom is very professional and helpful!Basically it is the dream job-THANKS GOD and it will be GOD WILLING!
Pros
Employee of the month
Cons
so, 6 weeks here so far and it is ok actually. I have been paid on time and get the shifts I want. I have heard people do leave but I have also seen many arrive. so that is good. Let see what happens over the next few months
Pros
Paid on time
Cons
all ok at the moment
if you work hard you can earn the rewards, loyalty is expected.i have realised the managers frustration since i have worked along side them, Guards just not turning in for shifts put pressures on everyone.
Pros
growing business, job security
Cons
must be flexible
i joined alpha omega in 2017 looking for a new challenge since i joined i have enjoyed my time with the company thoroughly a typical day at work is really busy and challenging and no day is ever the same i have no bad words to say about the company since i have been with alpha i have seen the company grow and get better and they continue to do so the hardest part of my job is the responsiblity that comes with my job the most enjoyable part is the team i work with its a good environment to be in
I have been back with the company for a year now since leaving 2 years ago and I can honestly say that Alpha Omega has come along leaps and bounds in the 2 years I have been away. We are moving in the right direction and I am glad to have I returned when I did. This is now becoming a great company to work for with great opportunities for everyone who walks through the door.
Pros
Progression, Wages, Team Work
Cons
On some days you may not go home on time due to being busy
I have only worked for the company for a few months but I am thoroughly enjoying it. It is a fast paced environment and the business is constantly evolving which offers great possibility for progression within the company.It is a really friendly team who work hard and get the job done, overall a great place to work.
I have been with the Company for a number of years. A fast moving operation with many challenges. No day is ever the same. Lots of interesting things and new challenges to learn.
I have worked for the company for a number of years and have no issues. The role I do is hard work there and I enjoy what I do in my role at the company. Very fast paced environment and growing all the time.
Pros
Job security
I have worked my way through various roles within the company. Most job roles have the room to progress and the company is expanding year on year. This is a very fast paced office environment, where you will never be bored.
The job can be very fast paced. Every day there is a new challenge. You never get board of your work. Great opportunities to progress within the company. The company supplies staff to some very high profile clients.
Ive been with Alpha Omega for 8 months now and cant fault the hours or shifts given, the management go above and beyond to help when needed and although the training could do with being extended there's always someone available to assist when needed. The staff at HQ are friendly and polite. As with any job there's good days and bad days, overall I would recommend working for Alpha, very good workplace culture
Pros
overtime shifts available to hard working staff
Cons
sometimes youll have to work bank holidays and/or weekends depending on your rota
The company is expanding on a daily basis and is a really exciting place to work. The progression opportunities are excellent for all staff willing to put in the hard work and dedication.
Pros
Progression opportunities for all employees
I started with the company almost 8 months ago and I absolutely love my position. Really friendly staff and great progression within the company. I have been presented with opportunities to follow my chosen career path with fantastic mentoring along the way. With the right mind set you can really benefit your career here as I have.
Pros
Friendly team, Fair wage, Career Progression
i started as a receptionist and have worked my way up within the business. It is an enjoyable place to work with more possibilities to progress within the company.
Pros
Great people round me
The company has the customer's interests at the heart of its activities. It tries very hard to motivate all staff to understand the importance of excellent customer sevice delivery. Talented staff, with ambition, can rise through the ranks into supervisory and managerial roles. There is training and support offered. The jobs in the company demand a lot of hard work and effort to ensure the service the customer gets is the service they have been promised.
Pros
Opportunity to advance through the ranks.
Cons
Roles require hard work, flexibility and commitment to customer service. You always need to be switched on.
I have been here for 4 weeks and can see how this company has grown in the last 12 months. It is a professional company that has many new opportunities available at all levels
Pros
New Opportunities
worst company ever managers blackmail the women guards well try to any way very long hours 18 hours get home sleep 2 hours go back work another 18 GIRLS STAY AWAY
Pros
alot of hours
Cons
Everything else
Don’t waste your time with this company !! They will make you work around the clock with no rest and they couldn’t give a hoot about their staff as long as they got it covered they will leave you on site for hours ! Never know where you are at with them and there is definitely no future with this company at all unless you bark like a dog for them and they will probably throw you a treat.. not a very professional company at all..
Pros
No pros at all
Cons
Effects your personal life.
STAY AWAY management dont talk to make things run smoothly and staff get treated like rubbish always taken money off you for god knows what. Need get new management and supervisors.
Cons
miserable rat company with miserable rat management avoid this company with all costs everybody beep on everybody you value less than 0 for them extremely stressful job they cancel shifts without telling you and you go to site just to see there other guard in your place they modify your shifts very often charge for transport 7.2 one way that means that is you are transported by company car you will pay 14.4 a day - 2 transports transport highly unreliable they can forget to put you on transport list, or you can wait 3 hours for it. very long shifts 15-16 hours sometimes sometimes very long patrols 30-45 min/petrol and you need to do one patrol every hour they cancel and or modify your shifts without telling you extremely extremely often and speaking with a manager which wants to modify your shifts again and you realise that the they modify your shifts before and you are learning about this just in the moment when you speak with the manager thiefs - you need to calculate your salary extra carefully because all the time they pay you with some pounds less and take a very long time until they decide to give you something back - rare occasion
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything