Alpha Labour and Recruitment

Alpha Labour and Recruitment Employee Reviews

I am a VNA driver and they reacted quickly and efficiently placing me into work close to home where I still work today! Would absolutely recommend these as an agency to anyone else looking for work.
Pros
Helpful and efficient
Worked for Alpha for a few months now, really good company, always helpful, never any issues with pay. Always contactable, really polite on the phone.
Very rude on the phone so would not recommend them to anyone tavoid this company would never work for them again they got no respect waited an hour for an induction
Cons
If you need anything ask for josh I’ve been with alpha just under a year now and he’s always kept me in work no matter what! Always gets the correct details to you and can count on him if there is any problems during your job! Highly recommend alpha recruitment
I've worked for Alpha for over 4 years. I work offshore, when I'm back in the UK they find me good work. Never had a problem with wages - pay the going rates.
Pros
Always have work
Cons
Their cusotmers don't always pay digs
Always helpful and always have another job lined up when me and my lads are coming to an end. Never have payment issues and good banter with consultants who always make it very personal and have your best interests.
Always pay on time, great team, always helpful and constantly keeping me in work! I am really enjoying my time while been a temp for them
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Alpha Labour and Recruitment?