ALPHA GROUP

ALPHA GROUP Employee Reviews

good temp agency
Needed a temp job while studying to transition into information technology. Alpha found me a job within 2 or 3 days working in receiving in Plymouth. Have been offered full time work but am determined to work with computers.
I just hate the boss attitude is so mean and harshly
I wish to fine a good work place to relocate soon and I'm very friendly and sociable and I don't like Bullying or to be . ..............................
Pros
2 meals
Cons
Non
Disappointing
Started out as a fun place to work. Ended up being stressful. Too much about the money and didn't care about employee safety or security. So sad to see the way employees get treated.
İyi̇ bi̇r çalişma ortami
Çalişma arkadaşlari cana yakin İş ahlaki gayey İyi̇ bi̇r kurumsal olmasa da yari kurumsal sayilir.
Cons
Mesai̇
Layed back and coworkers are respectful
Overall this job is a great place to work and a great opportunity to rise up in the company. Fun people to work with and a good place if you need to save up quick.
Pros
Health benefits (ex. Dental, vision)
Cons
Long hours, tight schedule
Was a rewarding job
Alpha group was a great place to work. Easy advancement. Training is given for everything you are expected to do. It is a mentally stressful jobs at times but also very rewarding.
not a good company
They only care about the quick turn. Not helping you find a job.Very high turnover in office personnel.During my time 3 different recuriter.
They don't commucate at all
Pros
Alpha is a great work environment if you do well in a self-starter environment. That person has to pick up the ball and run with it.
A new hire must enjoy working in an environment without much direction but must be able to identify what needs to be done, and to set out doing it, right away. It could also be an international client, and you must be ready to speak when they are available.
Pros
Extremely dynamic, fast paced, learn as you go, do whatever needs done.
Cons
You cannot be a person who prefers neat, tidy, and superb organization.
Clients
The clients Were great and it was exciting to meet different people with different needs. I enjoy working with the disabled. You get to do different things, not always the same.
Great Learning Oppertunity
This job was an absolute pleasure to work. You are held responsible for 5-6 high school level students but are provided with great oversight by the super visors who were also very pleasing to work with. The only reason I left this Job is because it was seasonal work and I preferred something year-round
Cons
Sesonal work
property manager
It was a great experience. I was able to learn alot about construction, rentals, working with renters, managing books, etc. I worked closely with the owner and he appreciated all the help and always listened to my suggestions. It was nice to work for someone who appreciated going above and beyond my duties to help.
Great boss
The supervisor is great and cares for his employees. Culture is a little uneasy sometimes. The pay for what is expected of you can't be beat and the clients are great. You can do homework on the job too.
Decent Temp Jobs
A typical week for most of the companies aligned with the agency are forty hour work weeks. It was extremely easy to move from one company to another if you are cut.
Not A Good Employer
Practice was being investigated for poor patient care. It was stressful work environment daily. The Dr was performing iallesged illegal practices which resulted in closing
Pros
No pros
Cons
To many to name
Exemple de journée
Journée généralement très active, basé sur le management des équipes, la gestion des dossiers en cours et tout ce qui concerne la prospection de nouveaux projets
International client
• Background investigations and filing confidential reports
• International client contacts and translation of confidential documents

• Secretarial business procedures and the use of Microsoft office including typing, copying, faxing, data entry, invoicing, wire transfer, maintaining database, email and mail distribution
Pros
Interesting Background investigations
Cons
No benefits
Project coordinator
Preparing project (plan, scope of work, schedule, material list, cost, risk assessment)
Coordinating and monitoring day to day activities

Coordinated to prepare project proposal, design, various permits, technical support, installation etc

Monitor and maintained projects scope of work, schedule, delivery, quality, change notice, progress, inspection, bill, certificate throughout the project life cycle in a professional manner

Preparing bid document, negotiation, procurement and closing the projects
Alpha Group is a private holding company with transparent company practises ,customer focus and quality management.
Alpha group diversifies in Real estate and Development.Chemicals and Water engineering.Trading,Transportation.,FMCG,Hospitaility.
Total net worth of Alpha Group is more than one billion AED.
Pros
Flexible work hours, Good Salary.
Cons
No Career growth.
Independent Wireless Sales
In the beginning getting all the beach if can lol. You basically work your own hours. Opening cell phone lines for ur peoples.. Only sprint & tmobile.
managements systems and culture
Very good ,efficient and effective system in place. The working environment was good,and management culturev
Was good. A place where team spirit is built and adhered. Staff are given chance to show up what they can deliver.
Good
Amazing work place!
I really enjoyed working in this fun enthusiastic environment. On a typical day at work I would talk to around 50-70 clients a day. This process helped me develop my communication skills. It was very difficult to have patience when dealing with all sorts of different clients. However, I kept my zen and worked through it. The best part of this job was my encouraging coworkers that motivated me to work hard, even through a long exhausting day.
Pros
Great managers
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALPHA GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.