Alpenbest Care

Alpenbest Care Employee Reviews for Caregiver

Caregiver5 reviews
United Kingdom5 reviews
I got this job when I was quite new in UK an my English was poor.It was a big help to start my carer job with them in 2014. I spent 3 years working for this firm. I'm really greatful for it.
The wage was paid correctly every week.
I've been working in Alpenbest Care for 5 months now and I would recommend working there to my friends or anyone else. Great pay with possibility to work extra if wanted. The managers and supervisors are great. They helped me get integrated in a new area and help with the workload a ton.
Pros
well paid
Cons
no cons that I can think of
I've been working as a live in carer in service users houses, mostly in Surrey County. My duties included care and support of service uses, personal care, light cooking, domestic tasks, cleaning.
Pros
Stable hours of work.
Cons
A normal day is starting 6-6:30 am.Lunch time is break and we start again around 4pm and finish day in the evening ,depends you prefer early or later.
I meet diverse nationalities of staff and clients.

Sometimes is not good coordination between people in the office.

This job is no for everybody.You must like adult people.

Work is hard, requires patience and accuracy.

I work over 3 years and this job give me a practical experience.

The best time is when client is happy .
Vary bad experience. No coordination between people in the office. Long hours of working, employees are overtired and demotivated. At the beginning they offer just one day off. The day starts at 6/7 am and ends at 9pm. Company provides cars, but workers have to pay a rent and buy fuel. Any car damage cost £500 fine... mess with documents.
Pros
good salary
Cons
long hours, exploitation, bad managment