Alpenbest Care

Alpenbest Care Employee Reviews in Walton-on-Thames

Walton-on-Thames8 reviews
Productive and fun place
Fast-paced environment committed people. Ongoing training and a strong belief in staff development which is quite appealing. Approachable and supportive management. Good and timely pay. If you are willing to commit and progress in your career, this is the place.
Very good place to work and well manged
I am working for Alpenbest Care for 5 years, I am very please with the management and colleagues. Alpenbest gave me the opportunity to learn and progress.
our management works very hard to have in place a very strong system for Covid19, there are plenty personal equipment for all the care workers to be protected and to protect the service users. The care workers are very happy with this support.
Personal development and career progression
Good working environment, very flexible, family oriented, have a lots of fun working there, well paid job, good working hours, great possibility for career growth.
Alpenbest has a superb attitude to staff development.

All members of staff is encouraged to engage in acquiring accredited and relevant skill update.
Pros
Flexible hours
Equal Opportunities
It is amazing to work at the international company where is no difference where from are you, how old are you,what is your education level or what is the colour of your skin.
The most important is what kind of person are you.

Empathy, toleration and patience will give you permit to work at the company where the Equal Oportunity is its motto.
Growing opportunity
If you are willing to work and progress on your career, this is the place. Fun, approachable and professional people to work with, very, very busy at times, but definitely worth it.
Pros
Career Progression
Cons
Salary could be better
Demanding but nice work with elderly
During the periot of time I've spent working as a care worker in this company my day started at 6a.m. and finish at 9p.m. I did enjoy working with service users but I did not have time in my life for nothing else. From my paycheck company took money for using company car and I needed to pay for petrol (they do not pay back for that).
Pros
nice service users
Cons
long day at work, they did not paid back traveling expences
Very nice care team :)
Very nice, helpful care team. The most enjoyable part of the job is first day after day off when Clients show they miss me :)
Pros
very nice care team :)
Good team work
enjoy working with this company.
diverse nationalities of staff and clients..

love the challenges that come with the job and frequent additional knowlege..Training also given every now and again

looking for weekend shifts only..friday night until monday 4 pm