AllSaints Management reviews

No work life balance
Floor Manager (Former Employee) –  South West27 July 2018
Crazy hours for retail work and sometimes expected to work 14 days straight without days off when other managers are on holiday. Awful pay and awful treated by area management.
Cool atmosphere
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Brighton8 June 2018
AllSaints are a great company to work for if it is a job between jobs. It was great for me as I was part time alongside my studies, however, management are fully aware of this and sometimes exploit your lack of commitment to the company. Great discount and free uniform.
Pros
Good discount
Cons
Unreliable hours
Amazing company brought down slightly by management.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bicester, Oxfordshire14 January 2018
I really enjoyed my time at this company for the most part. I loved the products and interaction with customers, as well as most of the staff I worked with. No doubt this company gave me more confidence and experience, which I am grateful for now. I learnt a variety of skills that will aid me in future jobs.

However, my one main complaint would be the management. The management team in the store I worked in didn't communicate particularly well and at time I felt pressure to work more hours that I was contracted to. During the summer, I would be working 40 hours, some weeks even more because we were low staffed, even though I was still on a 8 hour contract.
Pros
Friendly staff, occasional treats, store discount.
Cons
Management, organisation, long hours.
stressful and impersonal
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Bracknell, Berkshire2 January 2018
Staff care very little about you or their customers. Management is appallingly unorganised. The worst job I have ever had. Wasn't ever given proper training within the two months I worked for the company.
Childish management and very unfair
Stylist (Current Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow1 January 2018
Management havent got a clue
They enjoy making your life a misery
lunch break frequently given 7 hours into an 8 hour shift
even though i was a top seller i was still treated and talked to like garbage
really sad cause loved the brand but management really ruined it for me.
Never given your £35 if you made an 800 pound sale. Supposed to be added onto your wage but never was.
fun
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, Hampshire17 December 2017
Fun place to work for the most part, management often seemed stressed though. High staff turnover where I worked, mainly due to student-dominated staff.
Pros
Uniform allowance
Cons
Unpaid breaks, shift lengths inflexible.
fast paced and productive
Stylist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leeds18 August 2017
AllSaints is a great company to work for, it is clear all the staff and management team are focused on the same thing and all strive to hit targets and push sales, whilst making the customer experience really enjoyable.
Productive workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow3 May 2017
It can be a very challenging job and at times can feel under alot of pressure but if you keep to your daily targets and meet KPIs it can be a very pleasant place to work.The team are great to work with very friendly group of people who all work well together.Management are very supportive and try to work around you.
Pros
Nice staff
Cons
Not enough rotation around with shifts
Don't do it!!! Not a great example of good retail structure or practice
N/a (Former Employee) –  Belfast, County Antrim11 March 2017
Great brand and amazing opportunity for budding fashionista types......or so I thought! Floor managers and team members alike tend to only last a short length of time before getting fed up or pushed out due to members of the management team. Other stores maybe different, but Belfast store is poorly run with little to no structure or support/training. Very unprofessional environment
Pros
Discount and uniform
Cons
Management team
Only good for part time
Full Time Stylist (Former Employee) –  Bluewater, Kent22 February 2017
The company itself is appalling. It took them over 4 months to rectify a mistake on their part that stopped me from getting my first pay check. It wasn't until after I had badgered the management, called and emailed their head office, pay roll and HR department multiple times, that I finally got paid £800+ I was owed. This only happened when I threatened them with a court case.
The management is young and untrained. They force numbers down your throat constantly and don't give you a rest with how much money you NEED to make. It's generally an unfriendly and cold place to work. I would not recommend working their unless it's part time and you know you're going to be leaving after a little while. The discount or "benefits" do not outweigh how poor and shocking the money grabbing company is. The clothes are worth a fraction of the price they charge and the hype over this shop is unjust and over rated.
Productive,fun
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kingston upon Thames, Greater London7 January 2017
My experience working at Allsaints was fairly good. At Christmas time it was great and I enjoyed working with a fast pace team that's always looking for new ways to rise and make the company proud.
Pros
free lunches, decent pay
Cons
management
Up and coming Business with plenty of room for innovation
IT Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Spitalfields1 October 2016
Allsaints is a very creative country with some of the most talented out of the box thinkers I have ever come across. Everyone knew when to work hard and when to let their hair down. Fun times was reward for hard work. Management were willing to help and guide you into the right direction. Co-workers were always willing to share their knowledge when asked. I enjoyed every aspect of the job and did not find the work environment stressful at all.
really awful place to work
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Cheshire Oakes8 August 2016
Theirs a reason this job is always open. Managment are constantly pushing sales and want you following around customers constantly. Rotas are always changed without 24 hours notice. The company do not listen to their staff.
Pros
uniform
Cons
poorly treated
Good introduction to staff managment
Floor Manager (Former Employee) –  Cheshire20 June 2016
Good introduction to staff management; I.E reviews, disciplinary, training.
Good staff benefits with generous uniform allowance
Gained promotion from floor manager to stock manager within first 6 months.
productive and a great place to work
Floor Manager (Current Employee) –  Bicester19 May 2016
Allsaints is a great company to work for and i enjoy all parts of my day The things i enjoy the most is the customer service side of it and training the stylist to interact and to develop the stylist.
I have learned a new way to motivate and monitor the stylist on a day to day basis.

Management are very good training people everyday and spending time with the team. Identifying their needs and how to plan for the training needed.

The team is all new to Allsaints and most new to retail so there is alot of progression to be made which is also what i like.
Pros
great product to wear
Cons
Store due to close and re-open in nov
Personal, Interesting and Fun
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Leeds10 May 2016
During my time at All Saints I gained numerous skills through being a stylist. These include, customer service both generally to all customers and personal when styling an individual, as well as helping to organise deliveries/transfers and the stock room.

All Saints thrives from its excellence in customer service. We have been trained to provide outstanding service and communication skills

Time management and team skills have been perfected as well as leadership skills as I helped train and support new members of staff.

I have a great passion for retail and fashion and enjoy selling the company’s products and thrive off creating relationships with my customers. As a result of my confidence and ability to style and sell I have taken part in floor moves, store covers, including temporary management of a concession.

The personal stylist approach to the company has helped me focus on the skills that allow me to provide support for customers who lack in confidence and knowledge and enjoy helping a customer and seeing them walk away happy and self-assured.

I have also achieved many company incentives throughout my time at All Saints which kept all team members very motivated during quiet periods.

The majority of my co-workers were of similar age and strong relationships were formed. I class some of my All Saints team members as personal friends.

Although there is a strict management in force, I have created strong working and personal relationships with the management.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leicester21 January 2016
Great team, however management skills is rather questionable. The ability to gain a permanent job within the store was highly unlikely, this minimising the level of advancement achievable. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the team members and interacting with customers, as i am peoples person. However the hardest part of the job was shuffling college time around work, due to the inability to swap days or exchange days, even when having an exam on the same day as work.
Great Relationship with everyone
Stockroom Assistant/ Womens (Former Employee) –  London, ENG22 March 2015
typical day at work, would be re stocking sold items on the shop floor, making sure every size is available. i learned how o work well under pressure, left in charge of stock room a lot. management we're good, my co-workers were amazing, i loved working with them, and the hardest part of the job, was the overnight shifts 10-7 sorting out late night deliveries, the vibe made the day much fun, working with the people was the most enjoyable
Pros
good pay
Cons
can get boring
Poorly managed business
Stylist/Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glasgow23 January 2015
Management not nice, not organised, didn't seem to have any respect for human rights.
Working long hours and not getting paid for it.
Never received a payslip the whole duration of employment, and also was underpaid every month!
Good co-workers
Cambridge Stylist (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ENG27 May 2014
Fast paced job during busy times, unchanged workload regardless of personnel, will be required to get the same jobs done in the same time and to the same standards regardless of if their is one person or 4 doing it. Most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the customers, the hardest part of the job is balancing what the management want and what needs to be done.
Pros
free uniform, good discount (although its capped), sometimes have the opportunity for a bonus
Cons
very unsociable hours, and not great pay compared to similar jobs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AllSaints. Our community is ready to answer.