AllSaints Employee Reviews

Amazing company brought down slightly by management.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bicester, Oxfordshire14 January 2018
I really enjoyed my time at this company for the most part. I loved the products and interaction with customers, as well as most of the staff I worked with. No doubt this company gave me more confidence and experience, which I am grateful for now. I learnt a variety of skills that will aid me in future jobs.

However, my one main complaint would be the management. The management team in the store I worked in didn't communicate particularly well and at time I felt pressure to work more hours that I was contracted to. During the summer, I would be working 40 hours, some weeks even more because we were low staffed, even though I was still on a 8 hour contract.
Pros
Friendly staff, occasional treats, store discount.
Cons
Management, organisation, long hours.
Cool atmosphere
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Brighton8 June 2018
AllSaints are a great company to work for if it is a job between jobs. It was great for me as I was part time alongside my studies, however, management are fully aware of this and sometimes exploit your lack of commitment to the company. Great discount and free uniform.
Pros
Good discount
Cons
Unreliable hours
Only good for part time
Full Time Stylist (Former Employee) –  Bluewater, Kent22 February 2017
The company itself is appalling. It took them over 4 months to rectify a mistake on their part that stopped me from getting my first pay check. It wasn't until after I had badgered the management, called and emailed their head office, pay roll and HR department multiple times, that I finally got paid £800+ I was owed. This only happened when I threatened them with a court case.
The management is young and untrained. They force numbers down your throat constantly and don't give you a rest with how much money you NEED to make. It's generally an unfriendly and cold place to work. I would not recommend working their unless it's part time and you know you're going to be leaving after a little while. The discount or "benefits" do not outweigh how poor and shocking the money grabbing company is. The clothes are worth a fraction of the price they charge and the hype over this shop is unjust and over rated.
No work life balance
Floor Manager (Former Employee) –  South West27 July 2018
Crazy hours for retail work and sometimes expected to work 14 days straight without days off when other managers are on holiday. Awful pay and awful treated by area management.
Great rewarding social environment
Stylist (Current Employee) –  Ashford13 August 2018
great workplace, great team.

rewarding environment across the board in all areas of the store. moving in the right direction and definitely a great place to work
Fun workpalce
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh13 June 2018
Great team, hours were not very flexible however. Working overtime on short notice was not great however working with likeminded co-workers made work enjoyable.
Amazing company
Stylist / Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear11 May 2018
I loved every second. And I would advise anyone to take a job here, especially while studying.

The company has great values you can buy into, and flexible working shifts.
Pros
free Clothes
Cons
Pay could be better / involve commission
Development Opportunities
Floor Manager (Current Employee) –  Gloucester, ENG15 January 2016
All saints is a brand that allows you to further your career not only in retail but among many other sectors of work for example photography, fashion design etc. They focus on brand experience and are 100% focused on making sure every team member apart of the company is enjoying work in every shape and form.
Benefits
Cons
Social life
Good introduction to staff managment
Floor Manager (Former Employee) –  Cheshire20 June 2016
Good introduction to staff management; I.E reviews, disciplinary, training.
Good staff benefits with generous uniform allowance
Gained promotion from floor manager to stock manager within first 6 months.
Alot of benefits
Concession Manager (Former Employee) –  Maidstone, Kent14 December 2016
Loads of lovely people to work with within the company. standard wage is good for retail but salary wise is just ok. days off and holidays are mainly an issue most times.
Pros
incentives to earn more money and clothing
Cons
holidays and time off is always an issue
Childish management and very unfair
Stylist (Current Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow1 January 2018
Management havent got a clue
They enjoy making your life a misery
lunch break frequently given 7 hours into an 8 hour shift
even though i was a top seller i was still treated and talked to like garbage
really sad cause loved the brand but management really ruined it for me.
Never given your £35 if you made an 800 pound sale. Supposed to be added onto your wage but never was.
Amazing team to work with
CE Peak Stylist (Former Employee) –  London15 March 2017
- great uniform benefits
- very supportive and tea-orientated team
- target-focused department
- training is regularly provided
- team feedback is highly valued
Fun place to work
Sales Generation Manager (Former Employee) –  Canterbury17 March 2015
Great company to work for, good staff discount and uniform allowance. Fun environment to work in. Day to day would be mainly on the sales floor pushing sales with great customer service.
Pros
great staff, good company benefits.
Worked for 6 years
Part time Stylist (Current Employee) –  Leicester4 May 2016
Good company with lots of benefits, including clothing allowance and an encouragement in progression.

Has improved confidence and has taught me excellent communication skills
Pros
clothes
Cons
nill
Productive and great management expereince
Floor Manager (Current Employee) –  Gatwick Airport South Terminal.12 May 2012
Running the store on a day to day basis, knowing and making sure my team know their KPIs. Managing the store my KPIs include best sellers, bay returns and company vs store reports. Dealing with all paperwork and e-mails from head office everyday. Dealing with in store security, controlling stock loss and loss prevention. Controlling staff training in every aspect of their work life and making sure the staff are happy.

Money management and banking. Training senior members of the team opening and closing the store due to shift work (airport).

Best part of my day is seeing my team progress.
Pros
50% discount, 100% off uniform, travel expenses include free lunches, parking, travel.
Cons
early mornings, late nights, ho having a poor understanding about the airport.
stressful and impersonal
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Bracknell, Berkshire2 January 2018
Staff care very little about you or their customers. Management is appallingly unorganised. The worst job I have ever had. Wasn't ever given proper training within the two months I worked for the company.
Fast paced environment
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  London1 February 2018
- typical day at work would be reviewing best sellers, cat performance and key investments.
- Overnight shifts to launch new season product
- Very busy day to day
- Hardest part of the job is the tough hours
fun
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, Hampshire17 December 2017
Fun place to work for the most part, management often seemed stressed though. High staff turnover where I worked, mainly due to student-dominated staff.
Pros
Uniform allowance
Cons
Unpaid breaks, shift lengths inflexible.
Up and coming Business with plenty of room for innovation
IT Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Spitalfields1 October 2016
Allsaints is a very creative country with some of the most talented out of the box thinkers I have ever come across. Everyone knew when to work hard and when to let their hair down. Fun times was reward for hard work. Management were willing to help and guide you into the right direction. Co-workers were always willing to share their knowledge when asked. I enjoyed every aspect of the job and did not find the work environment stressful at all.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leicester21 January 2016
Great team, however management skills is rather questionable. The ability to gain a permanent job within the store was highly unlikely, this minimising the level of advancement achievable. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the team members and interacting with customers, as i am peoples person. However the hardest part of the job was shuffling college time around work, due to the inability to swap days or exchange days, even when having an exam on the same day as work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AllSaints. Our community is ready to answer.