AllSaints Employee Reviews

Great rewarding social environment
Stylist (Current Employee) –  Ashford13 August 2018
great workplace, great team.

rewarding environment across the board in all areas of the store. moving in the right direction and definitely a great place to work
No work life balance
Floor Manager (Former Employee) –  South West27 July 2018
Crazy hours for retail work and sometimes expected to work 14 days straight without days off when other managers are on holiday. Awful pay and awful treated by area management.
Fun workpalce
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh13 June 2018
Great team, hours were not very flexible however. Working overtime on short notice was not great however working with likeminded co-workers made work enjoyable.
Cool atmosphere
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Brighton8 June 2018
AllSaints are a great company to work for if it is a job between jobs. It was great for me as I was part time alongside my studies, however, management are fully aware of this and sometimes exploit your lack of commitment to the company. Great discount and free uniform.
Pros
Good discount
Cons
Unreliable hours
Amazing company
Stylist / Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear11 May 2018
I loved every second. And I would advise anyone to take a job here, especially while studying.

The company has great values you can buy into, and flexible working shifts.
Pros
free Clothes
Cons
Pay could be better / involve commission
Fast paced environment
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  London1 February 2018
- typical day at work would be reviewing best sellers, cat performance and key investments.
- Overnight shifts to launch new season product
- Very busy day to day
- Hardest part of the job is the tough hours
Amazing company brought down slightly by management.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bicester, Oxfordshire14 January 2018
I really enjoyed my time at this company for the most part. I loved the products and interaction with customers, as well as most of the staff I worked with. No doubt this company gave me more confidence and experience, which I am grateful for now. I learnt a variety of skills that will aid me in future jobs.

However, my one main complaint would be the management. The management team in the store I worked in didn't communicate particularly well and at time I felt pressure to work more hours that I was contracted to. During the summer, I would be working 40 hours, some weeks even more because we were low staffed, even though I was still on a 8 hour contract.
Pros
Friendly staff, occasional treats, store discount.
Cons
Management, organisation, long hours.
stressful and impersonal
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Bracknell, Berkshire2 January 2018
Staff care very little about you or their customers. Management is appallingly unorganised. The worst job I have ever had. Wasn't ever given proper training within the two months I worked for the company.
Childish management and very unfair
Stylist (Current Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow1 January 2018
Management havent got a clue
They enjoy making your life a misery
lunch break frequently given 7 hours into an 8 hour shift
even though i was a top seller i was still treated and talked to like garbage
really sad cause loved the brand but management really ruined it for me.
Never given your £35 if you made an 800 pound sale. Supposed to be added onto your wage but never was.
fun
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, Hampshire17 December 2017
Fun place to work for the most part, management often seemed stressed though. High staff turnover where I worked, mainly due to student-dominated staff.
Pros
Uniform allowance
Cons
Unpaid breaks, shift lengths inflexible.
fast paced and productive
Stylist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leeds18 August 2017
AllSaints is a great company to work for, it is clear all the staff and management team are focused on the same thing and all strive to hit targets and push sales, whilst making the customer experience really enjoyable.
Great team to work with
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  DERBY, UK3 May 2017
Great team store with high standards and fantastic sales growth. We all had individual sales targets to achieve with incentives to win. Great learning in direct selling.
Productive workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow3 May 2017
It can be a very challenging job and at times can feel under alot of pressure but if you keep to your daily targets and meet KPIs it can be a very pleasant place to work.The team are great to work with very friendly group of people who all work well together.Management are very supportive and try to work around you.
Pros
Nice staff
Cons
Not enough rotation around with shifts
Amazing team to work with
CE Peak Stylist (Former Employee) –  London15 March 2017
- great uniform benefits
- very supportive and tea-orientated team
- target-focused department
- training is regularly provided
- team feedback is highly valued
Don't do it!!! Not a great example of good retail structure or practice
N/a (Former Employee) –  Belfast, County Antrim11 March 2017
Great brand and amazing opportunity for budding fashionista types......or so I thought! Floor managers and team members alike tend to only last a short length of time before getting fed up or pushed out due to members of the management team. Other stores maybe different, but Belfast store is poorly run with little to no structure or support/training. Very unprofessional environment
Pros
Discount and uniform
Cons
Management team
Only good for part time
Full Time Stylist (Former Employee) –  Bluewater, Kent22 February 2017
The company itself is appalling. It took them over 4 months to rectify a mistake on their part that stopped me from getting my first pay check. It wasn't until after I had badgered the management, called and emailed their head office, pay roll and HR department multiple times, that I finally got paid £800+ I was owed. This only happened when I threatened them with a court case.
The management is young and untrained. They force numbers down your throat constantly and don't give you a rest with how much money you NEED to make. It's generally an unfriendly and cold place to work. I would not recommend working their unless it's part time and you know you're going to be leaving after a little while. The discount or "benefits" do not outweigh how poor and shocking the money grabbing company is. The clothes are worth a fraction of the price they charge and the hype over this shop is unjust and over rated.
Productive,fun
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kingston upon Thames, Greater London7 January 2017
My experience working at Allsaints was fairly good. At Christmas time it was great and I enjoyed working with a fast pace team that's always looking for new ways to rise and make the company proud.
Pros
free lunches, decent pay
Cons
management
Alot of benefits
Concession Manager (Former Employee) –  Maidstone, Kent14 December 2016
Loads of lovely people to work with within the company. standard wage is good for retail but salary wise is just ok. days off and holidays are mainly an issue most times.
Pros
incentives to earn more money and clothing
Cons
holidays and time off is always an issue
Up and coming Business with plenty of room for innovation
IT Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Spitalfields1 October 2016
Allsaints is a very creative country with some of the most talented out of the box thinkers I have ever come across. Everyone knew when to work hard and when to let their hair down. Fun times was reward for hard work. Management were willing to help and guide you into the right direction. Co-workers were always willing to share their knowledge when asked. I enjoyed every aspect of the job and did not find the work environment stressful at all.
really awful place to work
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Cheshire Oakes8 August 2016
Theirs a reason this job is always open. Managment are constantly pushing sales and want you following around customers constantly. Rotas are always changed without 24 hours notice. The company do not listen to their staff.
Pros
uniform
Cons
poorly treated

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AllSaints. Our community is ready to answer.