allpay

allpay Employee Reviews

United Kingdom15 reviews
Allpay is an home grown company, with good shift pattens and times work can have its ups and downs like any other company ,but it small not much room to grow.
Pros
7hr shifts
Cons
some time staff have not got a clue
Only apply if you are a yes person and happy working as an autonomous robot.

If you like tea and coffee whilst you work also avoid as none allowed at your desk only water. You have to pay for your hot drinks including hot water on break.

Segregated entrances and dining areas for directors so seems almost like a two tier class system
Senior Management are absolutely clueless. They change their minds on project priorities every week. They bully staff who aren't their favourites. They shout at you for not having finished things on time, when you have been given 10% of the time and resources needed.

Staff are there one day, then marched off the premises the next for no good reason as far as most of us can tell. The induction sessions are basically like brainwashing sessions, and woe betide anyone new who ever dares ask a meaningful question of company direction.

I've seen people crying in the office because of Management bullying and the stress they are put under.

The canteen is good, but you are practically forced to eat with your work mates even if you would rather eat on your own and get some me time. Oddly, you are not allowed to eat or drink at your desk. I've never experienced this level of Nannying at any job I've had in the 30 years since leaving school. It is a bit like a cult at times.

"The leader is good. The leader is good."
Pros
Canteen. Most colleagues.
Cons
Senior Management. Endless data breaches. Constant changes to task priority.
worst company to work for, no direction, managers are bullied constantly by directors, employees don't get any rewards and staff are likely to push you under a bus than support you
Pros
free cake and drink on a friday
Cons
This is an awful company, very demanding, don't work there if you value your life, they will literally suck it out of you and turn you into a robot.

This is a dead end company for those looking just a pay check each month.

Company don't care about employees unless you are willing to suck up to Directors.

STAY AWAY!!!

No compassion for employees or their family life!!

blame culture, no-one would think twice before pushing you under a bus!
Pros
You get paid
Cons
It seems that a lot of people know or are related to someone that works there so progression is hard for someone who isn't, which is something that I have found hard. Otherwise, not too bad.
* Suitable hours
* learned how to operate high technology machines

* learnedhow to manage people

* great restaurant and the gym

* working in high security area
Pros
short hours
Cons
pension and private healthinsurance
Enjoyable two years progressing in a business environment. I have developed many skills from working in a manufacturing team to independent leads in the customer service team.
Under the current IT director the spirit and the productivity of the development teams has been destroyed. Essential staff members have been devalued and demoted and a top heavy management layer imposed that has pulled the rug from under the teams.
Pros
cake on Friday
Cons
self serving management
located in the countryside

Good facilities with modern features, 2 canteens serving hot and cold drinks, also there is a Gym and a Bar on site.

Staff are friendly and helpful,

Pros
Company gave out gifts to staff at Christmas
Cons
Location can be difficult to access when there has been floods etc.
Great place to work. Very professional colleagues. Everyone comes in with a can do attitude. Will definitely miss this place.
Allpay is an attractive company from the start with new building and a hi-tech feel to the sight. however this shiny new vissad is quickly uncovered as a company with poor managment and treatment of its staff. I put my all into a job in the production department starting on a 6 month temp contract with the posssibility of going perminent. I adheard to all the company demainds however was still kept on a temp contract despite being promised a perm position on many occations if i aheard to their demainds. However every time i get to the end of my contract there is another excuse why im still a temp. Ive been here over a year and a half now and think that the least they can do is be honest with there staff instead of making false promises all the time which in the long run is highly demotivating and damagin to there reputation. whilst i have been here all staff have recieved no cost of living increase and a 6% pay cut.
Pros
free coffe and cake friday
Cons
no job security, no appriecation
Family feel with this company with excellent people in the company, I am really sad to be leaving however a restucture of my dept as resulted in redundancy for me
Pros
happy hour on friday (free cream cakes) and excellant staff parties
Cons
long hours and stresses
The vast majority of staff are excellent. Capable and hard-working. Unfortunately the company is mired with a blame-culture and contradictory instructions from directors who seem to be at war with each other.

Staff turnover rates for Directors seems incredibly high for a company of that size.

They also have a lot of ongoing legal action against them from former employees.
A wonderful Company to work for, promotion within the Company is encouraged and I have enjoyed my time with them.
Pros
a free piece of fruit each day and a free cake on a friday
Cons
no cons, thoroughly enjoyed the job