We try to be flexible where possible and if roles are able to accommodate working from home then this is reviewed on a case by case basis. If we can help support you by working flexibly then we are all up for listening, no bribery is necessary!
9 July 2019
Yes, if you bribe them to let you.
- How did you get your first interview at allpay?Answered by allpay
- How do you feel about going to work at allpay each day?Answered by allpay
- What benefits does allpay offer?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at allpay?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at allpay?One person answered
- Does allpay allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at allpay?One person answered