Allianz Employee Reviews

Call centre
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire3 September 2018
This is your stereotypical call centre where it's calls, calls, calls and more calls, no room for progression. EVERYTHING is time monitored. You are nothing more than a machine that's there to answer a phone.
Pros
Great central location
Cons
Everything else
More managers then sense!
Total Loss Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol10 April 2017
middle to higher management are out of touch with customer base and staff.

staff are seen as expendable.

poor IT systems which cause problems for customers and staff.

role is constantly changing from quarter to quarter.

high level of redundancy.

Good level of pay.

Good yearly benefits packages.

Good learning courses on offer.

Friendly staff with good sense of camaraderie.
Pros
Good level of pay
Cons
Not interested in looking after staff
overall a good company to work for they pay well and provide good job work/life balance
Claims Advisor (Current Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol3 April 2017
We work In a call centre and stats are very important to management however it does not give a ture reading o what we have to do on a daily basis. The telephones are very busy and again you are given little time to complete the work you are given.

We are given very good benefits and flexible working hours they have always been very flexible.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
stats driven
Developmental
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Brentford, Greater London21 March 2017
Allianz is a great company to gain experience in varied roles. they are keen to progress employees internally. overall a positive company. the work environment is fun but also professional.
Pros
Great team of colleagues
Cons
Un sociable hours
Insecure work enviroment
Customer claims handler (Current Employee) –  Bristol23 February 2017
I did enjoy working for the company. However the last year and half the work place was very insecure. They have made a lot of changes and continued to change everything making us feel like we would lose our jobs which did happened. We are all made redundant.
Pros
training and courses provided
Cons
30min lunch
good place but always changing
Motor Claims Handler (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands1 February 2017
good place to work however management expect staff to be like robots, increasing workload while expecting better results

business has taken on staff but not inline with the extra amount of work

limited parking at a place with limited transport links
Pros
good environment from team leaders down
Cons
out of town location, favorotism
Fun place to work
Assistant Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear21 January 2017
Really good place to work. Allianz invest in their staff. Good flexible benefits available including buying/selling holidays, share options, spree flex
OK place to work
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes8 January 2017
OK place to work.
There is minimal training provided and more of a sink or swim method is used.
Co-workers depends on where you work within the business.
I enjoy speaking to different customers on the phones.
Home & Legacy: If your face fits...
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire21 December 2016
When I heard one of the senior managers say "fit in or **** ***", I thought it was a joke. But it became apparent that this is part of the culture at Home & Legacy, and this attitude must be passed down to the team leaders due to the way that they treat their staff. Most people are there because of the salary, but if you expect to be treated fairly when it comes to working hours (if you have a child, then you can ask for a 4 day week, even if you are male. They say no at first but you just need to threaten to go to HR or even say you cant have children and you will get the 4 day working week, no matter the age of the child), or the annual bonus then this isn't the place to work (unless your face fits of course). All in all, a vile place to work.
Cons
Hostile atmosphere, staff not treated fairly.
A hotliner is a person who solves technical problems concerning SFR's internet connection, landline and television problems.
Claims handler (Former Employee) –  roster, UK22 November 2016
Working in SFR really broadened my knowledge as i use internet every single day. I learnt how to diagnose internet problems at my place without depending on others. Also, i learnt more about internet connections and how it functions.
Pros
Broadening knowledge
Cons
Night shifts

Want to know more about Allianz?

Ask a question
Diversity in project assignments, great management and colleagues
Systems, Web and Applications Integration Analyst. (Former Employee) –  Guildford UK14 November 2016
The position was totally project oriented with great managers and co-team support where involved, great corporate culture, highly recommend work place
Pros
Great corporate culture with high possibility of advancement if desired
Cons
None that I was aware of