Allay Claims Limited Employee Reviews

Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Haydock, Merseyside10 June 2019
Do not entertain the bad comments left about this business, they were left by staff who were sacked for gross misconduct or not hitting targets, they also worked for one particular Sales department and it is an individual part of Allay, I have been with this company for 9 years, in a different sales department to the one getting bad comments, the pay is fantastic, the bonus structure is fair, the hours are mostly 9am - 5pm with only one late shift a week which is 11am - 7pm (never on a Friday though) no weekend work unless you ask for overtime.

The owners are approachable and friendly and they treat you as equals rather than somebody below them, its like a family. If you put the hard work in you get rewarded and respected. If you come just to mess around and cause trouble, like any business you will not make the cut.
Pros
Great place to work all round.
Cons
PPI is coming to an end, the company has plans to future proof the business though.
Didnt like it here i knew i wouldnt as soon as i started
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  St Helens9 June 2019
One of the managers is rude and disrespectful. Its is very unprofessional and a felt like a toxic place to work. Got no bonuses even though i was told i would when i started. Have no respect for staff im the way they speak, no boundaries really.
Pros
Finish at 2 on friday
Cons
Long hours, unprofessional
Sales in Allay is a law unto itself utter madness
Sales (Current Employee) –  Haydock30 April 2019
Things change every day so you never know what you’re going to be doing
The top people are never there change days your commission is stopped so you can lose out on £400 by missing the next bracket and if you say anything your classed as a troublemaker and targeted
You get yelled at and told your useless and they get someone else to do your job
Threatening every day with your Job told if you don’t like it there’s the door
Horrible
Pros
Local good money nice colleagues
Cons
Comms taken psycho managers
Horrible place
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Haydock, Merseyside9 April 2019
One of the most worse places I have ever worked ... Full of drugs and drug taking in work by management one manager only cares about him self and the girl he was trying to get into while in work hours ...it worked and her job is safe now .... Ridiculous
Pros
Cons
To many to write
great place to work
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  haydoc25 January 2019
This company is a great company to work for
finish early on a Friday
good wage
great commission
cash incentives
free fruit and hot drinks
great relationships with management- I personally am dyslexic but the management went above and beyond to ensure I am able to carry out my role. In doing so, i hit my target every day and bring home a decent wage. If it wasnt for the management, I wouldnt be here today.
Pros
go home early
Fun place to work
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Haydock, Merseyside25 January 2019
Very good place to work as I'm a current employee, good incentives and go home targets. Hours are better than before as we finish at half 2 on a friday. Previous reviews left by bitter employees that got sacked for not meeting targets. As stated in the contract that if your not hitting targets you won't pass probation. ALL Management are friendly and do not do drugs. Just a load of rubbish!! If your looking for a fun place to work, Allay Haydock is the place to be!!!!! The commission is great i come out with well over £700 pound a month
Pros
Friendly, fun and great environment
great place to work
Employee (Current Employee) –  Haydock, Merseyside25 January 2019
I have worked at Allay now for over a year and I absolutely love coming to work. Management in here are lovely, they help you if you require it and are always on your side. The CEO's of the company are extremely generous and are always giving incentives- both cash and prizes, at least one a week. The wage is great, if you do what you are taught and follow the training, you will make a lot of money here. I don't agree with the previous reviews left by ex employees who have been sacked due to either gross misconduct or just unsuitability for the role. I would recommend working here to anyone who loves an upbeat, target based environment.
Pros
cash incentives, 2:30 finish on a friday
Alright
Ex employee (Former Employee) –  Haydock, Merseyside15 January 2019
Before applying I’d question if you would like to work 9-7 every day and 9-2:30 on Fridays having to stay behind 30 min most days for free, the job itself is not that hard to do but it is a raffle as to what LOA’s you get with very little empathy show by management. The hours are long but the pay is good! There are some brilliant managers but then others that just drive you on fear of loosing your job ..... you do feel like you’re in a repetitive cycle of the same thing day in day out. Other than this the people are great to work with and it is a good environment other reviews are mainly made by bitter Ex employees..... example of work and social life example = Monday to Friday work sleep work sleep .... weekend off work sleep work sleep
Pros
Money, people
Cons
Work to life ratio is very bad
Chase agent (Former Employee) –  Haydock, Merseyside18 December 2018
Fun challenging place to work
Outbound Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear27 March 2018
Taking and making calls to existing clients, to complete their paperwork for their claims. Working from spreadsheets to contact companies about clients cases. Taking calls from banks and companies about claims sending them all relevant paperwork. Learned that in making claims you do not require all old paperwork we as company can research it.
Pros
Great friendly helpfull team and boss
Cons
Having to convince clients they have the right to claim
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester6 January 2018
A nice small business
QA (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear28 September 2017
I've worked here for two and a half years in a couple of roles and really can't fault them. I've struggled with a disability but Allay have been supportive. They've provided me with nothing but support and kindness.
The employers are kind and really do care but it's only a small company so they can't do what bigger companies could do and people tend to forget that. There's a strong family ethic here and management are always willing to do what they can to help any situation. Overall it's not a bad place and I feel very fortunate to have worked here.
Pros
Inclusion for people with disabilities
Cons
Fantastic company to work for!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear28 September 2017
I have worked or Allay for nearly 5 years and I absolutely love it here!

I have had great support and progression opportunities given to me.
I have such friendly work colleagues and there is a great management team always willing to help and support me.

There are lots of great benefits too like; Westfield health cover, Flexible working hours and Perkbox.
Pros
Lots of opportunities and perks
Cons
None that I can think of
Great Company to work for
Case Handler (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear28 September 2017
Allay has given me the opportunity to progress in my role and educated further. Having worked for the company for many years I really enjoy the job and the people I work with.

If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a great company, then look no further.

Great company benefits, health cover, Perkbox, free tea and coffee, staff events and opportunity to speak to the owners.

Highly recommended.
Supportive environment and good opportunities
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear27 September 2017
Very supportive team leaders - always available to help when you need it. Good opportunities for career progression and studying for additional qualifications. Very generous commission structure and good and varied incentives to encourage achievement of daily targets. Initial training when I started the company was of a high standard and there is a strong, supportive HR department. Three breaks throughout the day. No weekend working. Generous holiday allowance including lots of time off over the Christmas and New Year period. Good kitchen and cooking facilities including free fruit provision for employees. Bingo every Friday, fancy dress competitions and charity fund raising days - overall a good social environment. Some opportunities available for overtime if desired. Clear, structured feedback on performance from team leaders. Travel/parking concessions once probation period is passed. Company is open to feedback and ideas from all staff on how to increase efficiency, effectiveness and profits in the company through the innovation scheme through which staff can win awards. Ongoing training available.
Pros
Very rewarding environment.
Cons
None.
Feels like a family
Case Handler (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne26 September 2017
Over my year working at Allay, I have never felt such a family atmosphere where working somewhere. People are so friendly as soon as you join the business, there are activities which brings together all offices over the year as well which means we get to circulate with everyone.

I have been able to up skill myself also as they offer a range of qualifications and will never say no to you completing one that is relevant to your job.

Would recommend working here to anybody.
Pros
Bingo, Employee of the Month, Culture, Childcare Vouchers
Fast paced and successful
Sales (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear21 September 2017
Lively, energetic atmosphere. Everyone works as a team and there's always support when you need it.
Generous commission can be earned if you reach or over achieve your target.
There's always incentives on and sometimes you get free lunches.
Once you pass probation, you can do an NVQ in customer service etc which is funded by the company
Pros
three breaks, healthcare, childcare vouchers, weekends off, bingo every week and set working hours
Cons
long days
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear20 September 2017
Great Atmosphere and Benefits
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Newcaslte20 September 2017
Nice buzz on the Sales floor. The job is tough but everyone works together and you are supported by managers and trainers throughout. Excellent commission if you achieve your targets. Good working hours, health benefits etc.
Pros
Health Cover, Good Com, mission, No Weekends
Great company to work for
Allay Claims is a great company to work for, they really look after their staff and it is a great family atmosphere. The salary and hours compared to other jobs is great, it's nice to have weekends off for once!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allay Claims Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

Allay Claims Limited Reviews by Location