All Care Employee Reviews

Lack of communication and misinformation
Care assistant (Former Employee) –  Crawley1 December 2019
Training was done by a person who doesn't do training. It was below par and she complained about it a lot! Shadow shifts were fine, lovely staff and clients. But when I got offered the job I was told that I was going to have guaranteed hours, but they don't tell you that you can't work till your DBS so I went a whole month of not working so I had to find new work. But they took most of my pay away!!!! How am I supposed to survive on 85 pound for the whole month?????!!!!

can't work unt
all care
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire28 November 2019
All Care is very good company. They listen to me and they help me. My clients are amazing and they are very lovely, so are all the staffs at All Care. I worked for another company before coming here and they were nowhere near as good. All Care are organised, the people are friendly and the training is really good. I love working here.
Team work makes the dream work
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Southampton28 November 2019
i really believe we have the best team of people at all care. the carers are great, the office are brilliant and management listen to you and help you. the clients are lovely and everyone has good fun working together
Best Care Agency
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire28 November 2019
I really enjoy working for All Care and think it's amazing. It's a great job, rewarding too and always lots of support. I recently referred 2 of my friends and got a £300 bonus!!!! Very happy here.
Really good firm to work for
Care worker (Former Employee) –  Basingstoke7 November 2019
All the training was done on site learnt new things going to clients in their own homes and helping vulnerable people in there homes to stay home a rewarding job only reason I left had to scrap my car could not get to clients anymore
Good company
Salaried Community Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Barry6 November 2019
Job was very interesting, people easy to get along with. Always ready to support you with any problems. Seemed to work well with the community with lots of support
Productive and fun working place
Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Crawley, West Sussex18 October 2019
A fantastic place to work. Great working environment with highly trained staff. We put our customers at the heart of everything we do. Supporting our customers in promoting independence, well-being and quality of life in their own home.
I would highly recommend this company to anyone.
great place, great team ,great people
FCS (Current Employee) –  Chichester, West Sussex14 October 2019
Fabulous place great people a real pleasure to work for and i love making a diffence in the community
We always put the Customer at the centre of what we do and to do this we work as a great team which really makes a diffrence for everyone
Senior team are great always really approachable as with the rest of the team.
I would highly recomend this company to anyone
Great Company to work for
Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Chichester, West Sussex14 October 2019
Very supportive management. excellent prospects, great team of office staff. Caring carers.
Not micro managed, able to manage own diary.
Get to travel around the country meeting other staff.
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Crawley, West Sussex11 October 2019
Ive worked as a cordinator for just over a year, and loved evey miniute. Higher managment are very supportive..our office is very friendly, and our carers love to pop in and see us for a cuppa and a chat.
Pros
Friendly, caring staff
Cons
Parking at the office
Fantastic team to work for !!
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Regional11 October 2019
Great team to work for , great support , great benefits. Customers and the team are always at the heart of everything they do, couldn't wish for a better company
Loved working here
Carer (Former Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire15 July 2019
I loved working for all care. I only left because I moved away. Really enjoyed the job, carers fantastic, clients lovely and office brilliant. Would deffo go back if I moved back in area.
Poor Management
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southampton8 June 2019
Hard working carers, lovely clients, loved the job. Area managers show respect to employees and value them when they have concerns. Management is poor, bully staff into working more, do not listern to concerns. Training is diabolical. One person in particular treats you like you are worthless, but never seems to get challenged about it.
Pros
Clients, caring carers and supervisors.
Cons
Bullying, impossible work load which will cause burnout, unflexible, management
24 June 2019

Head of Recruitment & Marketing - South Region

Do not work for this company!!!
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Basingstoke, Hampshire18 March 2019
I repeat do not work for this company higher management do not look after staff below them all there interested in is themselves if they started looking after there staff then they wouldn't keep leaving or get unlawfully dismissed.
They expect perfect standard for nothing champayne taste for lemonade prices - they never learn from there mistakes never wrong in there eyes employees expected to work all hours of the week with no enhancement with a fixed low wage already while management walk around with there heavy pockets and again if the business were to look after there employees then the employees would look after there business - but they don't so no wonder both staff and clients are fed up.
24 June 2019

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review. Please be assured that I have passed your comments onto management so they are aware of your concerns that you've raised. Just to note, we do pay an enhanced rate for weekend work.

Love working for All Care
Carer (Current Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire11 March 2019
I have worked for All Care for over 4 years. It is such a supportive and friendly company to work for. Us carers all get along and I find it easy to approach the office to chat about any problems I have. The best bit about my job is helping people who need me. I have worked for other care agencies and none are as good as All Care - They are doing a lot more for us carers and the clients too over the past couple of years since our old management team left. Current management is great, lots of support if you ask for it. Very happy here.
Pros
Free Gloves, Free Uniform, Paid Training, Free DBS, Supportive, Friendly
19 March 2019

Good morning,

What a lovely review - Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our page! We are so pleased that you are so happy, our staff do a fantastic job!

Great Place to work
Regional Credit Controller (Current Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire7 March 2019
All Care is a great place to work. I have been hear for nearly 10 years, and over the last 2 years the company had only gone from strength to strength.
The staff and management alike are friendly and approachable. Unlike many other companies I am not made to feel like a number, and I genuinely feel valued.
There is plenty of opportunity for development and carer progression, and the management will help you to develop if this is something you want.
Pros
Genuine rewards and perks. Good pay.
Cons
None.
19 March 2019

Good morning!

10 years service - what a commitment! Thank you for your hard work, commitment and motivation. We love to promote within and would encourage any of our staff to speak to us if they'd like to progress within their career.
Thank you for your brilliant review.

Head of Recruitment & Marketing - South Region

Very harrassing persons/management in company
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire6 March 2019
Did not enjoy working here as receiving lots of bullying, management seems incapable to fairly treat all staff and no listening skills, whistleblowing is non existent and lots of neglect experienced. They only interested in money and unable to support their staff or make happy working enviroment.
Pros
nothing
Cons
lots of bullying received
7 March 2019

Good afternoon,

We are sorry that you didn't feel supported as we believe we have a very supportive team and our management team is also very approachable and deals with issues promptly. We have however passed the comments made in your review onto operations department.

Brilliant Care Company
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Southampton5 March 2019
I am very happy at All Care and I love my job. My colleagues are supportive and the office are approachable. My clients are amazing and knowing that I make a difference to their lives makes my job worthwhile. Shifts are good, hours are really good and the pay is great. Always chances to progress if you want to and I feel really supported in my role.
7 March 2019

Thank you ever so much for your 5 star rating - really lovely review! We're so pleased that you love working here and we're sure your clients do too!

Head of Recruitment & Marketing – South Region

Avoid Avoid Avoid
Office staff (Former Employee) –  High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire2 March 2019
If your looking for a job that can give you job security, support and excellent management then this is not the place to work.

The very people who call themselves management, who are meant to be there as professionals to support are treating staff like they are just a number. Sitting in the office gossiping about all the staff, playing each other off one another and picking and choosing which member of staff is the ‘chosen one’ that week to be the managements lacky!

The most unprofessional place I have worked, and senior management have got the wool pulled over their eyes completely.

No compassion whatsoever.

Anything is better than working for all care.
4 March 2019

Good morning,

In response to your review, please be assured that your complaint has been taken very seriously. We are sorry that you didn't feel supported as we believe we have a very supportive training programme. We have however passed the comments made in your review onto operations.

Steer clear!
Carer (Former Employee) –  Basingstoke, Hampshire26 February 2019
If I could have given 0* on the reviews then I would have. This has got to be one of the worst companies you could ever work for. Illegal behaviour, fraudulent activity, blackmail of staff, harrassment to work more than you can manage or agreed to when you started, hours cut as punishment for going off sick etc. an out and out awful company!

Management couldn't care less about their carers, office staff continually treating carers badly and lying through their teeth and management just take their side. No travel time between calls, expected to magically appear from one call to another. Worked for them for a year and a half before I left because I couldn't tolerate it any more. Never been happier to leave a company!! The place is an absolute joke.
Pros
There are none.
Cons
Entirety if management and office staff
4 March 2019

Good morning,

In response to your review, please be assured that your complaint has been taken very seriously. We are sorry that our service has not met your expectations on this occasion and have passed the comments made in your review onto management.

Head of Recruitment & Marketing - South Region

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All Care. Our community is ready to answer.