ALL ABOUT CHILDREN

ALL ABOUT CHILDREN Employee Reviews

Loved my time at children’s house , felt very much part of the team , supported and valued . Loved working closely with lots of amazing people and loved the curiosity approach
Lovely company to work for. Senior management were very supportive (especially when manager absent) They would call/ drop in to offer support. Good working ethos, worked in partnership with management team to deliver common goals. Was a shame that the nursery staff let it down. The nursery I worked for was full of very part time staff, totally inflexible and very negative about the senior management team. Very unreliable and disrespectful towards management in general, which made the working atmosphere quite challenging.
I am a nursery manager for a nursery setting within the company and I only have good things to say about this company. They are amazingly supportive and have a wonderful vision of ways to care, support and extend the children in our care. I would one 110% recommend working for All About Children
I have worked for All About Children for 6 years and I couldn’t be happier. The senior team are so hands on and haven’t forgotten the importance of playing with children! Supportive, resourceful and inclusive, The company really is all about children and staff, everyone is valued.
The best childcare company i have worked for as the management team all understand the daily ups and downs of working in this profession. Everyone strives to give the children what they deserve to help them learn and develop to their full potential in becoming independant, curious individuals.
The team are hardworking and the management in charge are very flexible and fair in all their decisions.
Pros
Lovely location
Cons