Alina Homecare Employee Reviews for Field Supervisor

3.5Pay & Benefits
3.6Job Security & Advancement
Featured review
Alina Homecare selected this as a representative review
Rewarding
Carer (Former Employee) –  Horley, Surrey28 February 2019
I have had a fantastic couple of months working with amazing people at the Horley Alina branch, Management is very understanding and will go out of their way to make sure the work load is flexible with your personal life. It s a shame i had to leave due to personal circumstances however would highly recommend them. Very professional and understanding, the level of care not only to their customers but to their workers sets them way apart from other competitors
Pros
very flexible, loads of incentives and rewards
Cons
working unsociable hours
amazing company
Field care supervisor (Current Employee) –  Horley, Surrey18 December 2019
Although I have only been here a few weeks but I can honestly say I have settled in my role really well with great support from my manager, who has take the time to really go through everything with me. I am really please that this company has given me a work life balance and can spent important time with my family and friends again.
Pros
supportive team great to work with excellent rates of pay hours to suit me perfectly
Don't waste your time...
Field Care Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Banbury, Oxfordshire18 July 2018
Immature management and lack of support to boot. Lots of "short cuts" that make it hard to feel good about the work that you are doing. Little to no compassion. I worked there for three months and even had to report my branch manager and coordinator to HR for unethical practices and bullying. Ultimately, nothing was done so I decided to make the change myself, and I quit.
Pros
Helping people, personal growth...
Cons
Too many to list...
Field Care Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire10 July 2018
I have been working for Alina Homecare since November 2017. I have had a great experience here so far. The manager is kind and takes personal situations into consideration and cares about the staff. Management has good communication with carers and clients and problems are resolved quickly. I have learnt a lot working here about myself and the industry, there is a range of courses provided by the company to advance knowledge that are open to all staff.
I have a good work / social life balance and am very happy in my work place as there is always the option to pick up extra work if wanted but never made to feel pushed into anything.
The team of carers is a vibrant and friendly, they're always very welcoming to all new staff and clients which makes transitions easier.
Pros
Good and flexiable hours, friendly team and understanding managment
Supportive Management
Field Care Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Stevenage, Hertfordshire21 July 2017
I have worked for this company for 17 years, I have progressed through the company, I have been supported by my managers and work colleges, yes it is a difficult job but that is the nature of care, I do not have a bad thing to say about Alina Homecare.
Pros
Reward scheme, supportive management.
Cons
Long hours, covering sickness last minute