Care staff require a DBS upon starting then they do not update them a office member was employed for over 7 years with no up to date DBS caring for vulnerable adults
Yes they are supposed to have 2 references and an enhanced dbS but Bromsgrove dont always do them ... very poor practice
Yes. references and dbs. sometimes it does take 4 weeks or so
We require DBS checks that can take a range of time depending on what's on your record, if you already have one or if you haven't had one before. Also we require your full work history.
An enhanced DBS is completed. This will check any cautions, convictions etc. This can take between 2 days up to 8 weeks. They are on average back within 2 weeks.
DBS- some take longer than others
- If you were to leave Alina Homecare, what would be the reason?9 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Alina Homecare?6 people answered
- What would you suggest Alina Homecare management do to prevent others from leaving?4 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Alina Homecare?4 people answered
- Could I work just Monday to Friday and what type of contract hours do they offer ie 10-12 hour shift…4 people answered
- Does Alina Homecare allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Alina Homecare?3 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at Alina Homecare each day?3 people answered
- How long are visits3 people answered
- Would you consider this work possible within school hours?3 people answered