Alina Homecare passionately provides high quality homecare to improve the quality of living for our clients. Our clients include both adults and children, in need of a variety of different requirements. All of our highly qualified carers have had extensive training, to provide services for those with complex and medical health conditions.
Our company operates a network of branches, covering the south east of England, providing a spectrum of services. All of our care packages are specifically tailored to our client’s necessities, ranging from live-in to companionship care and everything in between.
We are constantly striving for excellence in providing high quality homecare and always put our client’s rights to safety, privacy, dignity and independence as our priorities. Ultimately this is why we tailor our care plans to each client, to ensure everyone is happy and content with the service they are receiving.
When working with Alina Homecare, you will get the chance to have a number of rewarding opportunities.
Some of which include:
• Guaranteed hours and flexible contracts
• Full & part time contracts consisting of weekend, morning, evening & night shifts
• Training with our company specialised Alina Homecare Academy
• Paid time for ongoing training and supervisions
• Career progression opportunities
• For carers who have proven to be the greatest role models, why not become an Alina Ambassador?
We also offer money saving schemes including:
• 'Refer A Friend' - earn a cash bonus if you recommend a friend to come and work with us
• Alina Rewards - save money on your food shop, cinema tickets, meals out and so much more!
• Affinity Cars - an exclusive car leasing scheme for you and your family
Call us today for further information and answers to any of your questions on: 0330 055 222
At Alina, we are #proudtoknowacarer – less