ALECTO RECRUITMENT LTD

ALECTO RECRUITMENT LTD Employee Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews
Detailed client interaction in the form of face to face meetings, telephone or email communication. This ensures the ideal candidate is resourced and selected for the interview process. Maintain complete professionalism throughout, particularly at challenging times, therefore encouraging repeat business and loyal clients. Familiar with all aspects of social media and a variety of platforms needed to successfully headhunt potential candidates as well as clients. Currently working within a 360 recruitment environment, resulting in the ability to adapt communication techniques and strategies depending on clients niche.
I worked for Alecto recruitment in 2017 and I do not recommend this company. The work ethic is non existent, the staff are poorly trained and management do not care. I was glad to see the back of this shabby company.
Official response from ALECTO RECRUITMENT LTD
10 February 2020
very odd to review our business 3 years on. I think its fair to say if Alecto Recruitment's work ethic was non existent we would not be in business for 10 years running. The conclusion i have come to on a review such as this from an anonymous account is, whoever you are, you are clearly a very disgruntled person trying to discredit an extremely hard working business and group of employees, and maybe you should be taking a look at yourself and your work ethic before trying to claim a credible business like our's does not have good ethics.
If you took time to understand our business you would see that we have probably the highest staff retention rate in the industry, we also invest hugely in internal and external training for our staff (evident on our FB & Linkedin pages), in-fact we put HUGE emphasis on staff training every year. Only last week we enrolled 3 more employee's to the REC Level 3 course. And if management did not care i would not be sat here wasting my time on such a ridiculous review like this from clearly a very shabby ex employee and likely ex employee for a very good reason id like to add!

But thanks for the review anyway, only 3 years late!
This lively office is buzzing with the sound of clients and candidates being serviced in a professional and effective way. This forward thinking business is constantly growing and changing so no two days are the same. The team are exceptionally varied in their experience and background but all pull together for a common goal and support each other.
Pros
Training, earning opportunity, fun factor
I have been employed at Alecto Recruitment for 6 months now & have learnt a lot since I've started here due to ongoing training, this company provide a very good work/life balance as well as rewards for high achievers. There is a very good chemistry between co-workers within the office & I've personally found it very easy to settle in so would definitely recommend the company with high regard.
Pros
Very rewarding for high achievers.
Alecto Recruitment is the best company I have worked for.

I have earnt endless amounts of commission and had fantastic training and progression

Because of Alecto I feel I have become very good at the job I do and this has gave me good knowledge and wealth to help me progress within the company

We have a great family built atmosphere due to the company growing together

I see myself working here for the rest of my career and being more and more successful

I would advise other consultants that this is the best company to work for and I have not been as happy
Great Company, with a top commission structure, who reward the top recruiters in the indistury.
The chance to earn, while having fun, in an environment that supports persoal growth.
Pros
Bouns / Lunch Club / Vegas Trips
Cons
None!
A typical day at work is always changing as we are always so busy! I have learned everything I know from working here. The managers are the best around and there is a very family-like feel to the company.
Pros
5* office, free parking, games room
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ALECTO RECRUITMENT LTD?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALECTO RECRUITMENT LTD. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7