ALDI Employee Review

Hard work but good team work.
Deputy Store Manager (Current Employee) –  York, North Yorkshire7 February 2018
Aldi is a great company to work for the only thing letting them down is the promotion side..Aldi has great benefits every shop is differently ran but the postions are always changing which I don't like. They take back responsibility alot.
Pros
Productivity bonus
Cons
Late hours no promotions when promised.

Other ALDI Employee Reviews

Overall good
Store Assistant (Current Employee) –  Stockton-on-Tees, Durham21 August 2018
You have to have willingness to work hard and focus on targets aswell as speed and accuracy within Aldi. With opportunity’s for promotions this is a perfect role for a fully flexible individual.
Negative Place
Deputy Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire20 August 2018
its a job that could once justify its work requirements, on arriving over 4 years ago the principle was that you get payed one and a half peoples wage for doing 2 peoples jobs. This did not follow when minimum wage was raised and in my experience at a store which was taking between 1or2/3rd more than it was built to take, the workload often became unreasonable, no work environment nor any regards for personal life if you were young and didn't have a child. Overall its a job that taught me a lot but i will not miss it. In my earlier years of working there, legalities would often be looked over.
Pros
Never bored
Cons
Too many

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALDI. Our community is ready to answer.

41.3K