I am what more them 16hours from u please I work in the original factory shop in Cleethorpes because my boss not give me any more hours from them
Do Aldi do 20 hour week?
Various 05:00 - 14:00 Monday - Sunday
14:00 - 22:00 Monday- Sunday
10:00 - 18:00 Monday - Sunday
16:00 - 00:00 Monday - Sunday
Employees are free to work the number of hours they desire
Random every day of the week, depending unless you have a preference. Rotas are done at least 3 weeks in advance.
You can ask for certain days off as long as you give the store manager plenty of notice.
Depends on the manager. One store I was in, had shifts start at 5 am. Current store doesn't start until 6 am. Generally, closing shift ends at 22:30, but there are overnight shifts occasionally for some select staff.
- What would you suggest ALDI management do to prevent others from leaving?38 people answered
- If you were to leave ALDI, what would be the reason?24 people answered
- Is there any tips for doing well Aldi interview13 people answered
- Are wages paid weekly or monthly payments8 people answered
- Do you need previous work experience to work at aldi8 people answered
- How does someone get hired at ALDI? What are the steps along the way?6 people answered
- If I work more than my contracted hours will I get paid for them6 people answered
- How are the working hours6 people answered
- When you sign contract how soon do you start working for them6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at ALDI?6 people answered