Management were absolutely vile, inadequate training, rubbish pay and just worked to the bone. They want you doing 4 jobs at one time. There's absolutely no communication
I work and the others stand and talk, they have time for everything. After 8 hours I leave work so tired and sweaty because I only have the manager of the parcel and I count the time. I advise against mobbing and nothing else. money very hard earned
Left due to workplace bullying by managment. Given late shifts constantly and had to work every weekend.others were treated differently witnessed racism fun been made because of mental health what a disgrace of a company.
I had a group assessment today at Aldi and it was very relaxed, we had laughs and the manager was lovely. Felt very welcome. The group assessment included (for me) my name and where I lived and my favourite Aldi product. Then we were made to do 2 paper based tests, one a mathematical test and another individual test. We we’re given scenarios based on our role and were made to discuss it in our small group. In my opinion it was very chill but fast paced. For my first interview ever I would say a good experience.
Very weak and poorly trained management.
I'd only leave if the job I was going for guaranteed the same monthly income and gave me a better social life. The dream is a Monday - Friday 9-5 for everybody but I'd be happy with anything that wasn't constant 10pm finishes.
No social life, either up early for a 5am start or finishing at 10:30pm. Managers on your back constantly to get things done. If you are 5 minutes over your target time for a delivery you get told its not good enough most of the time unless you are a 'favorite'. Losing hours because it's not busy so they send you home. But then want you to work longer another day because they sent somebody else home and now they need the help. No career progression as they choose who they prefer out if those who want to progress so don't give you the training needed for it, plus a lot of staff taking a step down from management because it's not worth the extra 50p for the stress. Very stressful, god forbid you stop to have some of your drink that you haven't had for 3 hours.
I was really good at my job. But under appreciated and over worked. While other people who was half as good as me was allowed to do what ever they want. As soon as I was offered another job and a promotion I was off.
Always getting late shifts, never seeing my children, being unappreciated and told off like a child constantly if you dare make a mistake of any kind.
God forbid that you are seen not doing anything for more than 30secs too.
The long hours.
- What would you suggest ALDI management do to prevent others from leaving?38 people answered
- Is there any tips for doing well Aldi interview13 people answered
- Are wages paid weekly or monthly payments8 people answered
- Do you need previous work experience to work at aldi8 people answered
- How does someone get hired at ALDI? What are the steps along the way?6 people answered
- What are the working shift hours in store?6 people answered
- If I work more than my contracted hours will I get paid for them6 people answered
- How are the working hours6 people answered
- When you sign contract how soon do you start working for them6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at ALDI?6 people answered