Yes, that's the law.
Yes you will get paid for them
Short answer, yes. You get paid as long as you clock in and out. Pay is worked out on a smart time machine or on the computer. If you're working, you stay clocked in. You will get paid.
You will get paid for them, yes, but with the exception of bank holiday pay rates and night shift pay rates there is no overtime pay rate.
Yes, you get paid for every minute you work.
If you are asked to work extra hours such as "can you work 2 hours more today?" Then yes. But if you have not completed your tasks and need to stay another hour or so then no. Be faster 😂
- What would you suggest ALDI management do to prevent others from leaving?38 people answered
- If you were to leave ALDI, what would be the reason?24 people answered
- Is there any tips for doing well Aldi interview13 people answered
- Are wages paid weekly or monthly payments8 people answered
- Do you need previous work experience to work at aldi8 people answered
- How does someone get hired at ALDI? What are the steps along the way?6 people answered
- What are the working shift hours in store?6 people answered
- How are the working hours6 people answered
- When you sign contract how soon do you start working for them6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at ALDI?6 people answered