No, due to the shifts you will need to be able to get to the store at 5am at the earliest and be able to stay until 2300
Driving Licence is not a requirement as long you can be punctual and no missing shift.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about ALDI
- What would you suggest ALDI management do to prevent others from leaving?39 people answered
- If you were to leave ALDI, what would be the reason?24 people answered
- Is there any tips for doing well Aldi interview13 people answered
- Are wages paid weekly or monthly payments8 people answered
- Do you need previous work experience to work at aldi8 people answered
- How does someone get hired at ALDI? What are the steps along the way?6 people answered
- What are the working shift hours in store?6 people answered
- If I work more than my contracted hours will I get paid for them6 people answered
- How are the working hours6 people answered
- When you sign contract how soon do you start working for them6 people answered
See all questions and answers