Yes and in is very intensive,they check work background and criminal background.takes two weeks for them to check so be honest because they will find everything you have done in the past.
Not really, no more than ten minutes
2 references from previous employers/education.
Yes, took about 6 weeks
- What would you suggest ALDI management do to prevent others from leaving?39 people answered
- If you were to leave ALDI, what would be the reason?24 people answered
- Is there any tips for doing well Aldi interview13 people answered
- Are wages paid weekly or monthly payments8 people answered
- Do you need previous work experience to work at aldi8 people answered
- How does someone get hired at ALDI? What are the steps along the way?6 people answered
- What are the working shift hours in store?6 people answered
- If I work more than my contracted hours will I get paid for them6 people answered
- How are the working hours6 people answered
- When you sign contract how soon do you start working for them6 people answered