No but it helps they are looking for people with energy a team player can do attitude
Yes I do please
No I don’t need work experience to work for Aldi.
No I don't think so because all training will be given to if you are lucky enough to be employed at one of you're stores. you need
No work experience is required
No, all training is provided on the job. If you need told how to put boxes on shelves then you've got no hope.
No. I left sixth form and joined the team at 18.
No, they provide full training.
- What would you suggest ALDI management do to prevent others from leaving?38 people answered
- If you were to leave ALDI, what would be the reason?24 people answered
- Is there any tips for doing well Aldi interview13 people answered
- Are wages paid weekly or monthly payments8 people answered
- How does someone get hired at ALDI? What are the steps along the way?6 people answered
- What are the working shift hours in store?6 people answered
- If I work more than my contracted hours will I get paid for them6 people answered
- How are the working hours6 people answered
- When you sign contract how soon do you start working for them6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at ALDI?6 people answered