Alcon Labs Employee Reviews

Market leader in Opthalmics
Vitreo Retinal Manager (Former Employee) –  South East14 March 2018
Alcon are the market leader in eye care.
Work life balance is a challenge however the benefits were positive.

The training offered to employees and customers was exceptional and the best I have ever received.
Pros
Bravo Points, bonus
Cons
Another blunder
Customer Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hemel Hempstead, ENG23 January 2014
Management not supportive at all. No warmth offered, continual data entry unmanagable when working in that type of environment.
Working For A Dedicated Eyecare Company
Team Assistant / Secrerary / PA varied role (Former Employee) –  Hemel Hempstead now relocated to Camberley16 January 2013
I worked for 11 years for a great company until it's relocation to Camberley in Surrey last year. I had a very varied role within this time so my typical working day would be working with Management and Sales Represenatives from diary management to arranging travel, organising meetings, sending out contracts and dealing with customers.

I have learned vastly from working for this Corporate Company on every level as I was a consumers point of contact to advising on all our products - so not only a secretarial role but also that of Customer Service, I therefore pride myself on the knowledge I gained throughout the years to fulfill this role.

I have loved every minute of my role and working with amazing and supportive colleagues - Team work is what it's all about.

The hardest part of my role in the end I would have to say was the Commute in the end - I found it very hard to not achieve beinig at work at a reliable time due to the M25 commute.

As stated I thoroughly loved and enjoyed my role so it was all enjoyable and I would have remained there had my company not been relocated due to Corporate buyout.
Pros
excellent renumeration package and benefits
Cons
m25 commute