Anyone gets hired as they can't keep there staff
Do not work here at any cost, too many cleeks, if you have an option to work somewhere else go for it, bad management, too much backstabbing......
Firstly you should submit a c.v to the HR department. Interviews are normally one to one or group depending on vacancy count. A Site walk round will also take place if applicable to role. All candidates are welcome to feedback after interview.
How does someone get hired? you turn up, look like you may have some savviness about you and then get hired..... and therein lies your first mistakes !!
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview4 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Albert Bartlett? How many days do you get per year?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Albert Bartlett?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Albert Bartlett?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Albert Bartlett?3 people answered
- Is it weekly pay?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Albert Bartlett?2 people answered
- What is Albert Bartlett sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Albert Bartlett?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Albert Bartlett?One person answered