Variety of shifts to suit everyone, dayshift, backshift and nightshift. Mainly you can request your shift pattern as there will generally be vacancies on all shifts. Nightshift is cleaning so need experience for that. Nobody likes working backshift but if it suits your family life then you just have to do it. Better here where hours are guaranteed than anywhere else on zero hours or 30 hours a week contract.
Backshift 5pm to 1am
Get home wet, damp and smelly and covered head to toe in dirt!!
8:30 till half 4 so not too bad
- How does someone get hired at Albert Bartlett? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview4 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Albert Bartlett? How many days do you get per year?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Albert Bartlett?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Albert Bartlett?3 people answered
- Is it weekly pay?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Albert Bartlett?2 people answered
- What is Albert Bartlett sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Albert Bartlett?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Albert Bartlett?One person answered