ALARABY TELEVISION NETWORK

ALARABY TELEVISION NETWORK Employee Reviews

There is no typical day, every day is different. I have learnt that if you know how to count, count on yourself. Managers are nice and friendly and they look after me but sometimes they forget things they have promised, training for this matter. Workplace culture is 'URGENT', meaning everything is last minute. The hardest part of the job is that I have been assigned tasks that I have never done before and I had to learn how to complete the task mostly by myself. The most enjoyable part of the job is a team, very nice and helpful bunch of people.
Pros
Bupa dental and health insurance, Medicash insurance, Babylon app available for free.
Cons
No training provided.
Good company to work for.,Good Management ,good work ethic ,good what more doy ou want me to say.look after staff quick decisions made staff open days ,gatherings ,recognise staff achievements.
Pros
Good team ethic
Cons
High turnover of staff, employees are given the bare minimum in terms of development and holidays. There is no clear route in terms of career progression and the company will pay you as little as possible for as long as possible.